I said "I'll be going with you."

Suga looked at me confused and asked "How?"

I said "I didn't realize that our businesses had grown so much until today. This project that we created is really making money. Especially, now that we added dance to the schools. My art is being sold nation wide and it's so much for me. I decided that I will have help in the school. I can do this alone but now that I have a family, I need to make time."

Suga said "That sounds amazing. It's good to have help. I'll be making more music for others than for myself."

Lo stomach growled and we laughed. I said "It should be ready."

Suga said "Let me get them."

We began to eat after they cooled down a bit.

I said "I want to get married already."

Suga said "As in this week?"

I laughed and said "Now that's very quick. I need time to organize the wedding and-"

Suga said "I don't want you to worry alot about that. I'll pay to get many people to help us and my parents will help alot."

I softly said "I really love your parents."

Suga said "They're the best. Even though they were kind of rude but they changed."

I sighed and finished eating.

I said "Let's do it by the end of the month."

Suga said "Let me see what's on my schedule and then I'll let you know."

I said in a worried tone "I know you'll be going to school still."

Lo said "You guys are leaving? After, the wedding?"

Suga said "When people get married they go on a trip to celebrate."

Lo said "I want to go."

I said "School is first. Anyways, we'll go to many places after school is over."

Lo said "I can't wait for school to be over."

Suga said "Just about two months more."

Suga called his manager and asked for a copy of his schedule.

When he got it we both looked at it. It was so packed.

Suga said "I'll begin tomorrow and should be done within two weeks. Then I'll help with the weddings things."

I asked "You can move your schedule?"

Suga said "Yes. As long as I get it done before or on that day."

I said "Perfect. With the help I receive I should have this under control."

Lo asked "Who will I stay with? How long will you guys be gone?"

Suga said "I was thinking my parents."