Chapter 33 (Fri, Apr 20, 2018)

A black SUV stood on the other side of the street and Namjoon guided me towards it. I flinched when suddenly the car window of the driver's side came down. Out of the car, a handsome face with plumb lips smiled at me friendly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jin-ssi! It's nice to meet you!", I greeted formally and bowed.

"Hi princess, nice to meet you too! No need to be so formal! And it's Jin-oppa to you!", he told me energetically and sent me a flying kiss.

Namjoon sighed and I looked at him, surprised by the sudden annoyance on his face. I looked back at Jin, who smiled and winked at me.

"Jin-oppa, why are you here? No offense, I'm glad that you are here!"

"Namjoonie has no driver license.", he answered.

I let out a surprised "oh" and looked back at Namjoon.

"He is too clumsy to drive. It's better for the safety of him and others.", Jin added with a smirk at Namjoon.

"Instead of teasing me, you could help us putting Viola's things in the trunk!", Namjoon exclaimed.

The three of us were very fast in stowing my bags and suitcases and soon we were in the car, driving toward the airport.

When we would arrive at the airport, we would have to be cautious of the crowd of ARMYs who were there to see their idols. But apparently Namjoon had already thought of it. "You are not going to get at the same time to the plane as we are. You are going to walk with the staff, pretending that you are a make-up artist. Nobody will question it."

I nodded, a bit afraid at the thought of separating from Namjoon and Jin and walking with people I didn't know, who maybe didn't even approve me.

"And another thing. Put this on when you walk to the plane. Some people even take pictures of the staff." Namjoon handed me a face mask. "Just to make sure that nobody recognizes you."

I gave him a nervous smile and put the mask on.

"Hey..." Namjoon said with a soft voice, noticing my tension. He came nearer and saw deeply into my eyes. "Everything will be okay. I will always protect you."

Again I nodded and was thankful for the mask, at least Namjoon didn't see the blood rushing into my cheeks.

"Namjoon, princess, we are here!", Jin told us.

When I got out of the SUV, the loud voices of hundreds of people felt as if I ran against a wall. I kept my head down. A man, who apparently was part of the staff came to our SUV and helped me carry my stuff to the security control. Other staff members joined us and we went together to the terminal to enter the private plane. I was very shy around the unknown people, even if a few of the smiled friendly at me.

I was glad when I finally saw Namjoon entering the plane, with the other members behind him. During the flight I sat with him and a female staff member in a row.

Suddenly the staff member in her forties with chocolate brown hair and a nice smile started speaking. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Cheong Seunghee, the main styling and make-up artist of them." 

I smiled back at her. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Victoria White."

"You are the girl, Namjoon has texted all the time, right?", she asked.

Wondering I looked at Namjoon with a raised eyebrow. Why did she even know of it?

The woman just chuckled. "He moved mountains to come to your help. He even convinced Bang PD-Nim to organize a whole concert to cover up the act! As his styling and make-up noona, I of course had found out the reason! It's amazing how much he did for you!" She smiled with her eyes sparkling.

I was truly more and more amazed of Namjoon. Turning my head to him, I already found him looking at me as if I was the most precious thing on earth and my lips formed a silent "Thank you." while I tried to lay all my sincerity in my eyes. He just nodded and smiled, not breaking the eye contact.

The moment was destroyed, when suddenly a loud voice could be heard behind our seats.

"Viola, hello!"

I flinched and turned around, breaking the eye contact with Namjoon. Behind us stood four handsome men, one with a boxy smile and ethereal features, one with plumb lips and a cute little nose, one with energy radiating of him as if he was the sun and one with huge doe eyes and chubby cheeks. Of course I knew who they were.

"It's nice to finally meet you!", Jimin said to me politely and smiled a blending smile.

"Whoa, you look very pretty!", Taehyung told me matter-of factly and I couldn't help but become very shy.

"Aww, cutieee!!!", J-hope exclaimed and squished my cheeks while smiling happily.

Only Jungkook said nothing, instead he smiled shyly at me, his doe eyes and chubby cheeks showing that in reality he was the cute one here.

"Do you want to come with us to were the other members are seated? Joonie-hyung can also come with us!", Jimin asked with excitement in his voice.

And what was I supposed to do now? Say no to this cute squishy mochi boy?

___

893 words

uwu she's gonna meet the other members in the next chapter!

Are you also happy that Viola finally isn't in America anymore? Her mother will never again be able to harm her!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading, please don't be a silent reader and instead leave comments! I purple you!!!💜💜💜