The Unlikley Adventures Of Bitchface And Go Fuck Yourself

Start from the beginning

"H-He's goregous, s-so f-f-fucking beautiful, I m-mean have you seen his eyes? I c-can't even...I m-mean, he has nice ass" I stammered and there was a moment of silence before Bev s slow clap filled the room.

"Well I'm sold" Bev said "All in favour say aye" She added, the entire room lifting their hand up, even Connor, which was a little weird.

"I-I'm all for d-democracy, but what d-d-did you j-just vote for?" I asked.

Eddie smirked, something he had stolen from Richie. "For you...and Stan"

I quirked my brow at them, confused. "Team Banley, Stilliam...wait no Stenbrough" Richie began.

Connor said heavily. "Bill...you're going to do something about the Stanley problem" He grinned "And more importantly, we're going to help you"

See from my highly qualified experience, of well being myself. I could only guess, that this wasn't going to end well.

"Well shit"

ˢᵉᵛᵉʳᵃˡ ᵉᵐᵇᵃʳᵃˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗᵒʳᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉᵇᵃᵗᵉ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ...

"H-How is this going to h-help make him f-fall in live with me?" I asked

Bev shook her head "We not going to help you 'make him fall for you' more like we are going to figure out a way for you to tell him how you feel and find out if he feels the same"

I groaned. "This is b-bad idea...I s-shouldn't do it"

Mike wrapped his arm around me as we walked towards the school. "Think about what was one of the things that you said that Stanley does that makes you...what was your term?"

"Makes m-me want to s-skin myself a-alive, because e-everything inside burns?" I suggested and he nodded. "When he c-compliments me"

Mike grinned "Exactly, so let's see if it does the sams to him, but slightly less...graphic"

I groaned. "I-I'm never nice to h-him, he'll k-k-know something's u-up, and w-what are you even d-doing here? You're h-homeschooled"

"There is no way I'm missing this" He said.

"I've brought the popcorn" Ben said, trying to suppress his laughter. I quickly looked around me before attempting to run away, only to be dragged back by Connor and Richie.

Richie bit his lip, before placing his hands on my shoulders "The popcorn is because it's going to be so successful, the best romantic love story"

That would do shit in the box office.

THE FAULT IN OUR GAYS: A beautiful story about two twats finding love in an stupid situtation

"Come on Bill, just go for it" Bev said, pushing me forward.

My mind spiralled desperately "C-Connor how a-are you a-able to go a-along with this?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow.

"Bill...come on, why would it bother me?" He asked with a smirk and I sighed heavily.

"F-Fine" I grumbled, taking a deep breath as I walked over to Stanley