Chapter 33 - Turning upside down

Start from the beginning

At the end of the night, I was a little drunk and absolutely happy. Our team had won the game, my friends, family and pretty much my whole school accepted me and my boyfriend and I were still the best at beer pong. I had some great talks with Amelie and Luke and a laugh here and there with Nick and even Jaxson. At around three in the morning, we decided to head home and go to sleep. Well, Romeo and I didn't really plan on going straight to sleep, as we were slowly sobering up and the adrenaline had to be released somehow. So while we sat in the backseat of mine and Codys car, while he was driving, Romeo and I were holding hands, him caressing the back of mine with his thumb and we already knew, that we both were so horny, anything could happen tonight.

So when we arrived home and mom was, of course, already asleep, we said goodnight to Cody and after a warning from him, to, again, not do anything with him right down the hall, we went into my room, closed the door and immediately forgot the promise we literally just gave my brother with crossed fingers, as our lips crashed together and we let our lust take over. My hand found the back of his neck immediately and his decided to rest on my waist while our lips worked together in a perfect rhythm. Romeo traced his tongue along my bottom lip, which made me release a shaky moan, giving him access to my mouth. His hands wandered under my shirt, sending shivers down my spine, when I felt his warm skin against my own. Our tongues explored each others mouth while we tried to contain our moans and sounds, so that nobody would hear us and we could be together in peace.

Carefully, Romeo began walking us to the bed and when my kneecaps felt the mattress behind them, I let myself fall flat on my back onto it, landing with a grunt, while Romeo secured my head and crawled on top of me. He dove down again and captured my lips in another passionate kiss, while my hands grabbed his hips, holding him in place, so he was straddling me and we had the slightest friction between our hardening bulges. Romeo moved on to kiss and lick the skin below my jawline, where he knew was my sensitive spot, making me bite down my bottom lip, hard, as to not moan out. I could almost taste the smallest drip of blood, that I had drawn from my lip, but I didn't care, it just felt way too good what Romeo was doing to me.

Romeo moved a little lower and took the hem of my shirt between his lips, tugging on it and silently asking for me to take it off. I obeyed his wish and seconds later, the shirt was on the floor somewhere in my room. While he also waisted no time taking off his own t-shirt, I took the chance and flipped us over, so that I was straddling Romeo, who let out the cutest yelp that I have ever heard. He would probably be pretty pissed, if he knew I called him cute, but to me, he is as I am to him. I let my hands feel the warm skin of his defined chest, before a groan escaped Romeo, filled with need, so I dove down, my lips replacing my fingers with soft kisses. A trail of kisses was leading my way to his right nipple, which I found to be a little more sensitive, so I let my tongue swirl around it and lick the top a few times, before I took it in my mouth and caressed it with my tongue on the inside, while my left hand was working his other nipple, pinching and massaging it with the greatest care.

I could clearly feel and hear him suppressing his moans, so I took his nipple between my teeth and gently tugged on it, earning myself finally the pretty load and lust-filled moan I was craving. As much as I wanted to hear his beautiful sounds of pleasure, I knew that we were already a bit too loud, so I pressed my lips against his, opening my mouth enough, so that his tongue could claim my mouth as his. His one hand was pulling me closer by the neck, while his other started to unbuckle my belt and I didn't waist a second before helping him take of my pants. When those were on the ground as well, I climbed back on top of him and began to work his sweet spot on his neck. I already knew my way around there and a mixture of licks, sucking and nibbling at his sensitive skin, let his low groans and moans enter my ear like sweet music. At this point, I actually couldn't care less if somebody would hear us.