Chapter 25: Lemons [mature]

Chapter 25 – Lemon Chapter for all you naughties

READ FIRST: this chapter is just smut, I'm trying t get back into updating but it been a bit hard. I don't know where to go with this story anymore so here you are. I just need to get back into it.

"Still no sightings?" Andrei asked as he rubbed his wife's shoulders gently.

"None... What if he's closer than we think, What if he's waiting to strike." Forina stressed as she ran her fingers in her hair and pulled in frustration. It had been another two months since Casimir disappeared without a trace and instead of enjoying time with her family like everyone else; Forina was trying to find him. She was working herself to the bone, following every lead she could.

"We would've known. Listen to me. When we find him, and we will find him, we will decide what to do then." Andrei told her as he trailed his hands from her neck as he pulled all her hair back.

"You need to relax my love, everything will be fine." Andrei hummed and kissed her shoulder and neck softly yet passionately. Forina moaned softly and tilted her neck for him as he continued his sweet attention.

"You've been so stressed lately. Let me help you relax." He said against her smooth satiny skin. Andrei pulled the chair out and kneeled in front of her, his lips only leaving her for mere seconds as he pulled her to the edge of the chair and pushed her back. His strong hands pushing her dress up as he kissed her chest, leaving love bites in his wake.

Forina's moans only increased as he pushed aside her panties and trailed her soaking wet pussy, "You're so wet for me..." He hummed as he dipped a finger inside her and brought it back to his own lips to suck the sweet nectar off. "Delicious..." he grinned.

He leaned forward and placed a single peck on her clit and then leaned away to look at her. Forina gasped at the feeling of his lips on her and shivered in delight as he teased her.

"Andrei..." Forina moaned as she wiggled her hips trying to find his lips again. Her eyes shut tightly as she whined, "You have to tell me what you want, baby." Andrei teased and played with her, his fingers trailing up and down her cunt and then entering her painfully slow. He would bring his fingers out and lick the nectar of his fingers. "You're soaking wet, tell me, baby. Who makes you wet?" he asked.

"You do..." she gasped and moaned in pleasure as his fingers probed her.

"What do you want me to do now baby?" He asked.

"I wanted you to eat me out..." she moaned out, her voice barely getting out as he did so immediately. He leaned forward and licked her pussy lips slowly and then started to devour her. His tongue exploring her as he nibbled on her clit. Forina threw her head back at the feeling, pressure in her belly expanded and she was ready to explode.

"Andrei..." she moaned as she got closer to her peak.

"You gonna cum baby?" He asked sending vibrations to her cunt.

"Yes, yes... I'm so close..." She moaned.

"Cum baby, Cum on my mouth," Andrei ordered her as she reached her high but that didn't stop there as he didn't stop devouring her. He drank her juices and continued to suck on her clit as she came, both prolonging and torturing her with the orgasm.

Finally, he stopped only to pick her up and place her on the desk.

"Andrei..." she moaned as he kissed her, it was both passionate and claiming. She could taste herself on his tongue.

"I'm not done with you yet." He growled and placed a hand on her neck, it was a claiming move, he wanted her to know that she belonged to him, mind...body and soul...

She was his...

"Did you like that." He asked, "Did you like me tongue fucking you..." he asked as he replaced his tongue with his fingers, effectively finger fucking her.

"Yes...Yes..." she stuttered and moaned out as she was pulled over the edge again.

"Please..." Forina trembled against him as her body shook with another orgasm. She clutched his shirt as she threw her head back. The pleasure, taking her to another world as he continued to please her in ways only he knew how.

"God, You make me so hard." Andrei groaned as he unzipped his pants and let his hard, thick cock spring out with purpose.

"Please, I need you." Forina moaned out in need.

"Patience baby." Andrei groaned and slid his cock along her wet pussy lips, her juices coating his hard cock.

Without warning he plunged into her hard, hitting her cervix with purpose as he continued to pound into her tight cunt.

Forina let a scream escape her lips as he roughly fucked her. His cock ruining her cunt for anyone else.

"That's it baby, scream for everyone to hear. Tell everyone how you love my thick, hard cock pounding into your tight little pussy." Andrei growled as he quickly pulled out and turned her over.

He pulled her hair and pushed her against the cool wood as he drilled his cock into her. Her screams of pleasure filled the air as he fucked her.

"Ah!" She screamed as she came hard around his cock, his hand found its way to her front where he mercilessly rubbed her clit, sending her over the edge again. "Andrei!" She screamed.

"One more baby." He growled and spanked her ass. A flush of red appeared just as fast as it disappeared.

"You like that? Being spanked?" He groaned as she nodded and held onto the edges of the desk for dear life.

He spanked her again as he continued to roughly fuck her tight, drenched pussy.

"Okay baby, you are going to cum in 5...4...3...2...1," and she did, her body shook with the pleasure of her organism. This time Andrei joined as her cunt milked his cock for every drop of cum.

"Get on your knees." He ordered and moved so she could.

"Taste yourself baby..." he said as he held his cock out for her.