Chapter 22 : A Kiss

Chapter 22

"Its been 8 months, you'd think we would've heard from Casimir by now..." Forina sighed and rested her face on her arms. The anticipation was slowly killing her along with taking Alec and Andrei down with her.

"Relax, my love... all we can do is be on guard. You have the support of the covens so Casimir will be all alone since the daughters killed the old coven masters already." Andrei said while rubbing her shoulders trying to get her to relax a bit but it didn't seem to work.

"Yes, well that was inevitable, Casimir wasn't the best leader and I've been doing most of the work for a long while, the coven knows that. Plus the other coven masters aren't cowards and actually fought. It's too bad we blindsided them and killed them fast. I can only imagine the fun we would have had actually fighting..." Forina huffed and leaned into Andrei's touch.

"Well, I say we take advantage of the peace and enjoy it while we can. Who knows how long it'll actually last." Alec chirped in wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at the couple.

"Yes! Let's go on Vacation!" Andrei said excitedly, this was perfect for him because all he wanted to do was get his wife alone. She had been mourned the traditional forty days and completed all the rites of passage for Nathan but still, she hadn't even looked at him with any way that was more than friends. The lack of attention was really getting to him but he would never push her to do anything she wasn't ready for.

She had done the criers, candles, communication with the afterlife, the watch, covered all the mirrors, the funeral and alms. Even though she didn't believe in God, she still did all of it for Nathan. He was her friend even before he became more.

He was the person she would go to and cry about both Andrei and Eric and he loved her. He deserved more.

"I don't know about Vacation. We are still getting situated with the coven and the new rules we've made." Forina stated.

"I know! Why don't you two go out tonight while I hold the fort?" Alec clapped his hands at the idea and sent them a wide grin.

"That would be great! What do you say flower?" Andrei asked with pleading eyes, bringing back her old nickname in the process.

Forina sighed and then smiled, "Well let me get changed."

Andrei smiled widely while Forina woke up and walked back to their room.

She changed into a plain off the shoulder black dress with strappy heels and brought out a beautiful diamond serpent necklace with a matching bracelet and clutch.

"Hey, take care of her, alright," Alec said to Andrei as the two men waited.

"Always... But I want to take you, for always being there for her." Andrei said and gave a smile to him.

"Always, She's my best friend so if you do hurt her, I'll break your face and compel you to behead yourself," Alec said with a smile.

"Good," Andrei said back and the two laughed like old friends while they waited for Forina.

"Well, how do I look?" she asked and gave them a graceful twirl.

"Absolutely Divine, my love." Andrei sai in awe of his wife. He stepped forward and held his hand forward for her to which she placed her hand in his. He picked her hand up and brought it to his lips where he placed a loving kiss upon her knuckles. His eyes shone with adoration as he took in her beauty. He was so grateful to just have her in his life again.

"Alright, you two go have fun, and have her back by midnight," Alec said teasingly causing the couple to laugh while Andrei led her to a car which was waiting for them

"Where are we going?" she asked him with an excited smile.

"It's a surprise, my love." He chuckled.

"Not even a hint." She asked teasingly.

"You'll just have to wait and see." He kissed the back of her hand as he led them to a restaurant called Flowers.

"What is this place?" she asked as they were greeted like royalty.

"Well, consider this a small investment I made..." He smiled as she turned and looked around in awe.

"You bought this place?" Forina asked in awe as she looked around.

"Consider it a gift, a wedding present if you will." he gently picked her hand up and placed a kiss on her knuckles.

"I love it." She whispered and turned back to Andrei who stood watching her with a gentle smile.

"I'm glad." He said while she walked towards him. Automatically his arm wrapped around her waist.

"I think its time I ended my mourning for Nathan." She whispered and leaned forward.

"Ar...are you sure?" he asked wanting to make sure. She nodded wordlessly and leaned up to kiss him.

Their bond lit on fire as their lips touched in a passionate embraced. It hummed as Forina opened her heart to the new bond, letting Andrei in as their hearts synchronised.

Its was such an intense feeling. Waves of pleasure washed over the couple as they simply kissed and accepted each other.

It was soft and yet so intense, her lips moved with him, moulded to his softly, delicately. Andrei moved his head so he could inhale her sweet scent so that he could feel the warmth of her satiny skin so that he could taste her sweet honey that he had been deprived of for so long.

It was so passionate, Forina totally surrendered herself to him and so they started their bonding.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

A U T H O R S N O T E

Thank you for reading, enjoy.

If you have any Song recommendations, please personal message me. If you have any questions or just want to talk, I'm always her so personal message me.

Don't forget to

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

A N D F O L L O W M E

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O