Chapter 2 : The Garden Of Eden

Chapter 2

...

James Chetty

...

"I can't believe this. There's no dirt on him." I threw my hands up in disbelief. How was that possible? Everyone had something they didn't want people to know but this guy didn't even have a bad picture.

It was way too clean, too polished as if he was hiding something. Then again he was doing business with flower corp. and there was always something up with people that associated with them.

"And that's a bad thing..." Jacob trailed off and questioned

"Yes. It means he's hiding something. No one is this clean." I told him.

"But you cleaned up all our profiles and accounts..." he said clearly confused.

"Exactly, I'm hiding something." I retorted.

"What are you hiding?" he asked curiously.

"I'm not telling you shit." I deadpanned and threw him a look that said it all. He knew that I wasn't going to spill.

"Okay so what are you going to do?" he asked me. That was the question. I didn't know...

I could frame him with the FBI and let them investigate for me or I could totally stalk him until I find something on him. Then again I would probably see Jane and him kiss and I did not want to see that but then again I would be able to stop them.

"I'm going to stalk him until I find out wants with him. Want to join?" I asked nonchalantly, I mean it wasn't the first time we did something like this.

"Sure, I'll get some coffee." Jacob shrugged.

...

"I can't believe you guys!" Jane yelled as Jacob and I looked down in 'shame'.

"We're sorry..." that we got caught...

Jacob had turned on his location just to get a discount on our food and like always Jane was on to us. This means she was stalking us like the whole day. We taught her well...

"You know what! I'm not talking to either of you," she screamed and walked away but then quickly came back.

"I need a ride back to work." She said and looked at the wall instead of us. The silent treatment. It would have been effective if every time she claimed to be giving it to us and then she would be the first to crack. Then Jacob and I started this game where we would see who could make her crack first.