열 | 10

From now on I'm going to write bigger chapters! I hope you'll like them

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook (p.o.v)

"Jimin, please. Tell me where the bathroom is." I said with a blank expression.

"W-what?" Jimin answered with teary, confused eyes.

"Tell me Jimin, now." I demanded.

"D-down the corridor l-last door."

I couldn't even think as I picked Jimin up in a bridal style, carefully not to hurt him. He looked up at me surprised with his puffy teary eyes. His cheeks became a slight tone of pink.

"I have to take care of you." I said as he smiled weakly to me.

"You are so beautiful Jeon Jungkook." Jimin was going to try and caress my cheek but when he tried to lift up his arm, it hurt.

"oww." He squinted his eyes because of the pain.

"Don't move Jiminie."

"S-sorry Kookie."

I blushed. -Every time he calls me Kookie it melts me inside, whenever he says that nickname to me I feel lovestruck, a warm sensation instantly involves my heart..-

Since the door of the bathroom was cracked open I just pushed it in and entered with Jimin secured on my arms. I seated him on the counter beside the sink. He looked at every movement I did, his eyes slowly closing and opening, as I looked for the first aid kit on every shelf, drawer, and cupboard.

Finally, I found it and got to work. As gently as I could I started cleaning Jimin's fresh wounds. He flinched from time to time but it had to be done. I had some experience since I had done this before because of my brother always being hurt..... badly hurt. I would always try to help him as best as I could, like how I'm trying to do now with Jimin.

Even though I'm taking care of him the worry simply wouldn't leave my mind. -What if he ends up doing this again. I can't even imagine it... I wouldn't be able to bear it. Seeing him suffer already makes me feel miserable..-

"If you weren't drunk I would be scolding you so much right now. What if I didn't come here today Jimin?!" I kind of lifted my voice at the end and Jimin flinched, his eyes starting to tear up again.

"No no Jiminie, sorry, please don't cry.." I said worried, not knowing what to do in this situation.

He started sobbing, so I swiftly hugged his head to my chest, using my hand to pat throughout his bouncy soft hair, trying somehow to comfort him. He calmed down as he heard my heartbeat and said:

"I'm s-sorry Kookie.."

I slowly pulled off of Jimin and kissed his forehead softly.

"No Jimin. I'm the one who's sorry.."

Since thankfully the wounds weren't very deep I just had to patch them up next. As I did Jimin spoke:

"I-I want to stay with you. And I d-don't want to do anything bad to you. I don't want to hurt you. You d-don't deserve it.."

My eyes opened a bit in surprise making me stop what I was doing. -Stay with me? Hurt me? Don't deserve it ?-

"What?" I answered confused.

"I h-hate your father." It was the only thing he said.

-Does he know him?- I felt even more puzzled.