하나 | 1

Hey guys! So this is a fictional story although many of the characters are real people.

Beware this story has strong language, self harm and mature content , 18+ (all the chapters with 18+ content will have a "●" beside the number on the title)!

You have been warned. Ask your mommy if she lets you read this if not get your tiny pervy ass out of here. ♥♡♥♡♥

This is a boy x boy story of Jimin and Jungkook that takes place in the future. I hope you'll like it !

Btw the video that I put above the "title" is the fanfic's trailer that is on my youtube channel, in the other chapters there will be random jikook photos that have nothing to do with the story. It's just some beautiful photos that will bless your eyes. Your welcome.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I'll never forget that day. It was the day when the world gave me a new reason to live."

My name is Jeon Jungkook, I am a photography student. Today is the 14 of November of the year 2297 and I feel completely alone. Everyday is the same thing over and over again, school , home , school , home , school , home it's making me crazy. A boring cycle.

Right now it's no different -Well so I thought..- i'm on my way to school but suddenly I sensed a really nice caramel smell pass beside me, I stopped very awkwardly and looked back abruptly, I felt a weird feeling, something way too strong, a big wave of mixed emotions flowed throughout my whole body. I saw a boy, but not an ordinary boy. A beautiful , gorgeous boy that swept me off my feet in an instant.

His soft features, shiny blond fluffy hair, caramel smell and his cute innocent vibe made me think that I was hallucinating

His soft features, shiny blond fluffy hair, caramel smell and his cute innocent vibe made me think that I was hallucinating. I couldn't believe someone so perfect could exist.

He was about to turn around, so for me not to be caught drooling over him, as fast as I could I faced the school entrance and bolted in with my cheeks turning in to a bright pink tone.
As I was starting to walk through the main corridor with my hands on my face embarrassed I thought:

-I can't believe it. I never felt so strong for any other boy by just looking at him. We had a strange strong connection. I could certainly feel it. This only happens in the movies.. All that was crazy.. Did it really happen or was I dreaming? Is it even humanly possible for my heart to beat that fast?-

"Jungkook what happened ?"

"Hmm..?" I mumbled out to whoever spoke to me while my thoughts kept on swirling inside my head, I felt so confused, defeated, and in disbelief.

"Why were you running ?" Sooner or later I snapped out of my trance. I lifted my head pretty fast kind of startled so I could look to the person with this familiar voice. Taehyung of course, my best friend.

"Hmmm you seem a little too excited and you are blushing." Taehyung said while doing that meme smiley pervy face of his.

"It's nothing just shut up." I answered looking away.

"Wow feisty I like it, did my little Jk fall in love?" He put his hand as a heart directing it to me while wiggling his eyebrows.

"What?! No! Let's just go to class already." I started walking to class as I felt annoyed by how nosy Tae was being on the passionate section of my life and because of that as I took my steady steps I ended up not really paying attention if he was coming or not.

-I only looked at him Taehyung! So stop thinking things like that..-

"Jk don't get mad at me ~. I was just teasing.. (He did a sad/cute/ annoying for me face) Hey! Wait for me !" Taehyung started running to catch up to me.

* Time skip *

still Jungkook's (p.o.v)

Me and Taehyung were at the cafeteria eating lunch, I was sitting in front of him across the table. Tae was on his phone but he looked at me out of nowhere with a really big happy boxy smile on his face.

"So! Maybe I was being a little bit of an asshole to you this morning and since you seem so moody today, I have an idea to make you happier!"

-A little bit?- I thought.

"Oh yeah? Say it. I'm all ears."

"There is a new game at the Future Arcade, it's called Parallel World and it is a game in which you lay on a human-sized capsule, staying in it for some time, and while you're in there you wake up in a world where you can do anything you want!"

-I love games but....?-
"That sounds fake."

"Cmon it's the year 2297, finally they did something a little more interesting and no, it isn't fake I read about it here on tuwitu. We have to try it !"

-Yeah, he is right, finally something different and interesting.-
"Fine, what do I have to lose anyway." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yes! That's the spirit Jungkook, I mean I guess but anyway let's go!" Taehyung did his boxy smile at me once again and I did my bunny smile back to him.

When all the classes ended we went to the future arcade. On the way there you could see many posters about the Parallel World everywhere. I actually was kind of a little nervous, -is this a good idea?- I thought.. Upon arriving Tae talked with the person in charge of the game, we had to give our names and our id cards, the first time you go to the parallel world is free. -Well, at least that's good.-

He explained to us that in that world you can feel everything like you do in the real one and that if for some reason you die in there you wake up in the capsule here. He also told us that we would only be some minutes on the capsule, but minutes here can be days up to one week in the parallel world. That freaked me out, I had to do it though V seemed so happy and excited, he always loves to try the new games out. I do too don't get me wrong but I didn't have a very good feeling about this particular game. The guy told us, as well, that we may not find each other because different players have different worlds and experiences.

After all that we entered the capsules. V was to my left on his own capsule, I looked at him. And he said:

"I'm going to love this!"

I laughed. Finally the capsules closed. My body started tingling with nervousness.

-Something is wrong. I can feel it.-

Before there was time for me to take any action. Some type of gas was squirted to my face and then I started feeling dizzy. My limbs became weak as everything slowly turned black. My whole vision turned into a dark lonely void...