Gerald••

There is a small mature scene involved. Remember to look for the to know when its coming and/or ending.

Part Two: "Lets Get Lost."

Throughout the movie we laughed and joked around a lot as if we had known each other for years. Only 20 minutes had went by.

I felt G's eyes on me. I slowly turned to look at him. ♦Before I could ask what or why he was staring at me, he roughly linked our lips together. I kissed him back, not really understanding why. I just knew that I wanted him. Once I realized what I was doing (after a 7 minute make out session), I stopped myself. I didn't look at him, I just looked at the TV. I can't believe I just made out with him. He just smirked and began to kiss on my neck, but I didn't stop him. I turned to face him and this time I started the kissing. The taste of his lips were like ecstasy to me and I felt addicted. I was lost and I didn't mind it. I wasn't really acting like myself either, but I was okay with that. He stopped abruptly and began feeling through my hair. It was relaxing, but that wasn't what I wanted. Once again I connected our lips as he left hand stroked my leg, finding its way to my private area. I wanted him to do something, but he wouldn't. He just left his hand there. My hand was on his leg and the other was holding me up on the couch. He began removing his jacket and then put his hand on my back pulling me closer. One by one we took turns removing our clothes until there was none.♦

When it was all done I stared up at the ceiling while he began dressing himself. It slowly dawned on me that I had just had sex with a boy I knew, but not well enough. I mean yeah, we've had interviews together, hung out together and more, but not enough for it to be okay to do this. I sat up, holding the cover to my bare chest to cover myself. He looked at me curiously while, pulling his pants over his legs. "What's wrong with you?" he asked suddenly. I looked up. I was too busy mentally criticizing myself to notice. I shook my head. "I've never done that." I said softly. He looked at me confused and sat beside me. "What?" He asked. "I usually know a person before I have sex with them or I at least date them..I just feel-" I paused and just shook my head. "You know me. You're not a sl** or anything like that. Everybody's got to have fun every now and then. Even the good girls." he said. I looked at him and smiled. "I love your smile." he said softly and kissed my lips passionately a last time. "Thanks." I said. I don't know why, but he gave me a rush that no one else did. "I'm gonna go now. Can I see you later?" he said, standing up. I was dressing myself. "Sure. For what?" I asked. He shrugged. "Maybe we could, watch another movie." he said with a smirk. "Alright, bye." I said and soon enough I heard the door open and then close. I decided to take another shower, my third shower for today...I usually don't do that. I got out hearing knocking. I rushed to the door after hearing it was Julie. She was yelling "Let me in!" In her British accent. I always laugh when she yells and she hates that. I let her in. "Why aren't you dressed yet?" she asked. I ignored her and quickly put on jeans and a graphic T-shirt. "Lets go, I'm hungry." I said.

••••••••••

While we were eating she began telling me how she had finally told her fiance that she is pregnant. She only a month, but she's been nervous to tell him for some time now. She said he was happy and he wanted a kid with her. "I'm so happy for you." I said smiling and took a bite from my steak. "Why are you so bubbly?" she asked with a smirk. "Bubbly? I can't be happy?" I asked. She shrugged. She began staring me down expectantly. I sighed. "I was with someone." I answered. She gasped. "Who?" She asked. "I'm not really happy about, because I'm not very close to him." I said. "Well who was it?" she asked. "G-Eazy." I stated. She smiled. "G? As in Gerald G?" She said with a huge smile. I nodded. "How was it?" she asked. "It was...I don't know." "So it was good then? It had to have been, because you're still dazed about it." she laughed. "Yeah, I guess." I chuckled. "I was just lost..In him. Like, I didn't want it to end, but...It was just a different feeling." I answered. "More like he was lost in you." she winked, I shook my head. "Lost in each other." she added. "Could we just eat in peace?" I asked, feeling my face grow hot. She just laughed.