@rebecchunter ~John Luke. Shy boy.

I laughed and continued walking down the halls with my friends. I looked across the hall to see John staring at me again. I waved and smiled, but he just looked away quickly.

I saw him at lunch again I decided not to wave this time. His friend next to him smiled and yelled "Hey Becca! He likes y-" John Luke nudged him. I smiled and continued to eat. After lunch I went into my science class. Ben approached me. "Becca. Um..You know John Luke, right?" oh gosh.."Yeah. Why?" "I'm his brother..and he's not going to tell you, but he likes you..a lot." I smiled kind of surprised. "He doesn't act like it." he smiled. "He likes you. Do you mind coming over at the pizza parlor by the school? Some friends are going there and he'll be there. Just don't tell him I invited you."

I agreed to go. I thought it'd be fun and to be honest I liked him as well.

When I arrived at the place John Luke seemed a little shocked to see me. His friends laughed and teased him. I smiled and waved. He waved back with his face turning pink. I looked around and decided I'd just talk to him. I approached him and his friends left us alone. "Hey.." I said awkwardly. "Hey..so they really told you?" he asked embarrassed. "Yeah. Kind of." "Um..." it got very awkward. "Don't be nervous...I like you too." I smiled. That made him open up.

Afterwards I ended up having to make a move and kiss him. He blushed and soon I had to leave. But that was the best night of my life.

For Becca. Hope you like it.

~PeaceLoveAwkward~