Making Music. Making Love.

•Part 2•

I sat in class thinking about how to tell Erika that Offset and I had...been intimate. It's been 3 days since that day and today was Monday.

I was in my first class and I knew she would want to know what I did over the weekend. I continued thinking. I could tell her straight forward. I could sugar coat it, I could not tell her and let her figure it out herself, but that'd end badly. She took a seat in the desk next to me. I sighed and turned to look at her. She was busy scribbling words down on a paper. "Erika, I have to tell you something." I spoke. She didn't look up. I stopped abruptly when I realized the tear splat on the paper. "Are you crying?" I asked unable to see her face. "Erika what's wrong?" I asked. "I can't do this." She cried. She got up and left class quickly. I looked at the paper she was writing. In tiny handwriting it read: I'm pregnant.

I took the paper folding it up to hide it from the nosey eyes around her desk. I stuffed it into my pocket as I followed after her. I searched the halls and supposed that she was in the Girls restroom around the corner. I opened the door as it screeched. "Erika?" I called out. I heard her sobbing. She was on the floor hugging her knees to her chest and hiding her face. I knelt down next to her against the wall. "I'm here all the way." I said simply as I pulled her into a hug so she could cry her feelings out on me.
•••
After a long day, I sat in bed with Offset at the end of my bed watching television. I was busy thinking about all the questions I had. When did this happen? Where did this happen? Who's the baby's father...Who the hell is the baby's father? "You look really concentrated." Offset stated. I look at him, while fidgeting with my covers. "Yeah." I spoke. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shrugged. "Erika's pregnant." I said. "But don't say anything." I told him. "Yeah, I heard." He said. I looked at him confused. "Eli said she had a pregnancy scare." He said. "How would Eli know?" I asked. "...You don't know. Do you?" He sighed. "I guess I don't." I concluded. "Well...Eli and Erika had sex a few times. I don't think he wants you to know so-" "Are you serious?" I blurt out. He immediately knew he made a mistake, telling me this. "Don't freak out about it, okay?" He replied. I tried acting "okay" but that just wasn't working.

As the day went on all I could think about was the fact that they went behind my back, Eli's future could be done, I could be an aunt, Erika's future is done...Everything could be done. Offset had left a long time ago. I was sitting in my quiet room only listening to my thoughts. There was knocking on the door. I was a bit angered thinking about how Erika would keep that from me. So when I went to see who was knocking and it was Erika, I was pissed. "Are you here for me?" I asked. She chuckled. "Who else?" I stayed quiet and for her to realize that I already knew. "So how long have you two been doing this?" I asked. She looked embarrassed. "I broke it off 3 months ago." She admitted. I sighed. "Why would you not tell me this?" I asked her. She shrugged. "I didn't want you to be mad at me." She said. "How do you think I feel right now?" I snapped. "I'm sorry." She apologized. I scoffed. "So is it his?" I asked. She looked down. "There's no one else." She spoke softly. I couldn't even look at her, let alone Eli. He just threw his future away. I didn't want to be mean toward her so I decided to leave the scene. "You can wait for Eli, he'll be back in 20 minutes." I said. "But I'm here for you." She said in an offended tone. "Sure you are. Where you here for me the whole time, or just staying the night to sneak into my brother's room? Cause that's what it looks like and I hate to be used!" I rushed off, feeling as if I was was a bit harsh, but I don't think when I'm upset.

I was asleep until I heard my door being forced open. I looked up, seeing Eli. "What?" I snapped. "Why would you go off on Erika?" He shouted. "I never went 'off' on her. I'm upset. I wish you guys would've been honest with me. That's all!" I explained. "Honest with you? For what? You're f***king my best friend." I was caught off guard. "What? You didn't think I knew? I'm not stupid Ne. I'm your brother and he's my best friend." He sounded so hurt. "He told them everything." He said coldly. "Everything? What're you talking about?" I asked out of fear. "Today when I sat at the lunch table all the boys were laughing and joking around about some girl he hooked up with over the weekend for some bet. I asked who and they told me my older sister...How do you think I felt? That's embarrassing!" He explained. I felt so embarrassed and exposed. I didn't listen to the rest, I couldn't. "I'm sorry." I said crying. He stared at me, realizing that I was actually in tears. I was so ashamed and embarrassed. "Don't cry. He does this a lot." He said. "But that's your friend." I said. "I know. He isn't always like that. If he likes a girl he'll stick around and if not he won't speak to her again." He said honestly. "But we did speak again. We've been really good with each other." I explained. "I just don't want you getting hurt." I sighed "You should go downstairs to talk with Erika. I'm sure she needs you more right now." I said."Why are you mad at Erika?" He asked. I looked at him. "Same reason why you're mad at him." I responded.

After he left I lied in bed debating on how I should make Offset's life hell for the moment. I went to sleep thinking about it. I was ready to do some damage.

Part Three will be up soon!