@Jasminelols Part2 -Inseparable

She ended up calling my mom. She got here quickly. Our moms argued in the kitchen. While Max was upstairs and I waited in the living room. "I don't want that slut around my son ever again!" "Don't Call my daughter a slut! We all know Max is the one who pressured her!!!" my mom yelled. "The two of you can get the hell out of my house!!" "Gladly!!!!" she yelled. Max crept down the stairs eaves dropping as well. He looked at me disappointed. "Jasmine. Let's go. Now." I got up and left with my mom.

"Dont want you anywhere near that boy anymore. What the hell were you thinking!!!!" my mom yelled at me when we made it home. "That boy?! Just 2 hours ago he had a name. Now he's some stranger?!" I yelled "Do not yell at me!!" I sat down on the couch. "Go upstairs and take a shower. And go to bed. You have only 2 hours of sleep before school." she said going upstairs.

I sat at my desk with my head down. I was tired and sore and my eyes showed evidence of me crying not long before. "Jasmine? What's wrong with you...I got your message." I looked up to see my friends Memori and Alyssa. Memori sat next to me. I just smiled. "Did you talk to him yet?" asked Alyssa. "No. We're not allowed to." I said sitting all the way up. "Well have you seen him?" asked Memori. "No." I spoke too fast, because he walked into the class with friends. He was smiling until he looked at me. He slightly smiled. I just looked away.

After school I walked home with Memori. I got home. I wasn't allowed to watch tv or anything so I just took a nap.

I felt a hand going through my hair. I opened my eyes to see Max. "What are you doing here?!" "Shh! You're mom is here." he whispered. I calmed down. "I have a key. Remember?" he laughed. "Max. You can't be here. You need to go." I said he sighed. "No...Jasmine I'm sorry. Okay?" "I know. But you can't be here." I said again. He kissed me. "I love you. I can't leave you." he said he kissed me again. It quickly turned into an intense make out session. "I love you too...but this can't happen." "Why not?" I didn't speak. I just looked away. "Runaway with me." I looked at him like he was crazy. "No. Max what...Why would I do that?" I said "Because you love me. And I love you." I thought about it. "I can't just leave." I sighed. "Yes you can. We can." "Max..." I stood up and crossed my arms. "When?" I asked. He smiled "You really wanna do this?" I was hesitant "Yeah..I guess." "Okay...We'll leave next Friday at midnight."

Our plan was to find a way to stay home so we could pack before our parents got home and just leave at midnight.

I finished packing and let Max in. "I finished packing early." he smiled. He sat on my bed and I sat next to him. "So we really gonna do this?" I asked "I think we are." he smiled. "I'm scared...What if something goes wrong?" I said looking down. He lifted my face and kissed my lips. "Nothing will." he said "Promise?" I asked "Promised" he said crossing our pinkies. He pulled me in a hug and we began to kiss again. "Jasmine I- what the hell is he doing here!!" I looked In the door way to see my mom. "Mom I didn't..." "I'm calling your mom!" she yelled before leaving the room. "Grab your stuff. Lets go. We're leaving early." Max said

We drove to his house quickly so he got his things. We got everything we needed and got everything we needed. Soon we were out of town. "Max where are we going?" I asked softly. "I don't know...Wherever we end up." he said quietly. I really never thought I'd do this. But we're so far. We can't stop now. We're inseparable.

~Runaway love.

~PeaceLoveAwkward~