Off Set Romance -Tyler Posey @Dayja17

WARNING: This will contain mature scenes!!!

------------

"Cut! Alright guys. That's a wrap!" the director called. I wiped the sweat from my fore head. I hated shooting action scenes. They could be fun but they were hard. "Can I get some help? I'm still up here!" I announced, from the tall tree I was on. We were shooting a scene in the woods. My character, Kaitlin was in the middle of attacking Tyler Posey's character, Scott. We were enemies on set, but (forgive my corniness) lovers off set.

Daniel Sharman (Issac Lahey), who plays my ex lover on set, just laughed. The cast like to joke like there's drama between Me (Dayja Grant), Daniel, Tyler and Crystal (who plays Allison Argent). Honestly there's not. Crystal and I are best friends and Tyler and Daniel are friends as well. It can be awkward at times, but most times its never.

"Its not funny Daniel. Help me down!" he smirked. Within moments  few people helped me down. "Aye, get your hands off my girl." Tyler joked. "When she's dressed like this, she's my girl. Remember that." Daniel said playfully, letting go of me. I was dressed in all black like my character. She was a bad girl. In reality I was a sweet girl. Nothing like Kaitlin. "Whatever. Come on." Tyler said taking my hand.

This is my 2nd season on the show. We all get along. I've been told that relationships like Tyler and mine don't last long, but we've been going for a good 2 years and today's the anniversary.

We both decided that since we always do things, like going out or things like that, that we'd stay in for our anniversary. We wanted to be a bit usual and do things we don't usually do. So we're buying a bunch of our favorite foods, and movies, then pulling an All-Nighter. Things like that. I actually love the idea. All the fame and doing things big could wear a person out. Sometimes just being with people you love is all you really need. Tyler doesn't really know that I have a bit of a surprise for him though.

We got back home and I finished putting my stuff away. "Dayja, can you bring down the movies!" Tyler called. I looked at the stack of different genres lied out on the table next to me. I changed into one of Tyler's shirts that was larger on my body. I grabbed the movies and walked down the stairs. "What are we eating?" I asked, placed the movies next to the Television. "What ever you want." I shrugged. "Chicken Alfredo?" he suggested, knowing it was my favorite. I smiled. "You know it." I said. We walked into the kitchen and began to cook the food. I had this meal memorized to perfection, and I'm sure he does, based on all the times he's made it for me.

"Huh! Why would you do that?!" I screamed unable to hold my laughs in. He laughed as well. He had just turned the faucet on me, getting me soaked. I took it from his hands and got him. Soon enough, our kitchen was soaked. I grabbed the nearest thing, squirting it all over him, before throwing the bottle at him. It happened to be dish wash soap. He stood there stunned. He attempted to grab hold of me, but slipped on the soapy floor. I laughed, rushing away from him, causing myself to fall as well. We were both falling. It was a hilarious sight to see. I finally made it to the carpet on the living room floor. I crawled to my feet, running for the stairs and to our bedroom. "Okay, you win! Let's watch a movie." I changed subjects.

-----------

Through out the movies, I'd repeatedly look down at the beautiful necklace Tyler had given to me earlier. After we finished a few movies , the both of us were becoming tired. "You wanna go to sleep now?" I finally asked, seeing he wasn't into the movie at all. He yawned and nodded his head.

Tyler got situated in the bed, and I went into the restroom. Remember how I said i had a surprise for him. Well I do. I walked out of the restroom, still in his shirt. Trust me, I would wear lingerie for this, but Tyler's not a big fan of it. Of course, he's attracted to that, but as he always say, "Why get dressed in it, if it'll be off in a few seconds". I sat on the bed next to him. He looked at me and sat up to kiss my lips. "So, do you like us doing our anniversary like this? Casual?" He asked. I shrugged. "Yeah, it's way better than having to get all dresssed in heels and a dress." I respond He smirked. "Well, I dont wear heels. So, I wouldn't know." He said. "Are you too sleepy to stay up a bit longer?" I asked him. He smiled, wrapping his arms around me. "No, there's always time for cuddling." He replied. I put a smug look on my face. He looked at me in realization. "Ohhh. You don't wanna cudlle do you?" He smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes. "No, I'd love to cuddle, but I had other things in mind." He laughed. "I'm sorry. I just thought, you weren't doing surprises, but I'm definitely fine with this." He said, before connecting our lips. His hands were already too familiar with my body. He knew exactly where and when to touch me, without having to think about it. But I knew the same about him. I could easily send him in overdrive. I barely touch him and his lower region was alredy excited and that's exactly what I wanted. It didn't take much for me to turn him on. He placed his hand over my area in a teasing way. I giggled. Soon we removed eachothers clothing and his body was on top of mine. We made out, his body rubbing mine, grinding so slowly. This made me crazy. "Lets just do this." I said, not meaning for it to come out as a moan. He chuckled. Without warning, he found his way inside me. I screamed out of shock. My hips met his slow, yet deep thrusts, as we grew closer and closer to that moment. Our sounds of love and pleasure filled the room. My breathing hitched, as I lost my breath and climaxed. Seconds later, Tyler did the same. I loved that since the first time we were ever intimate with one another, when he reaches his climaxes he likes a sweet passionate kiss. It was a complete turn on. I loved it. He pulled out, but remained above me, before we shared, yet another lust filled kiss. "Happy Anniversary." He said, his voice soft, still catching his breathe. I smiled at how beautiful everything about him is. I love him so much. "I love you." I said quietly. "I love you too." He smiled. His voice sounded so angelic. He's perfect for me.

~For Dayja

-PeaceLoveAwkward