Can't Hate You Forever. @AshtonMackenzie Robert Villanueva

I felt really depressed, as I walked outside. It was damp outside and the rain drops were still falling hard as they soaked my shoes. Some how the sounds of the rain calmed me down a little bit, just listening to them. I had to repeatedly wipe my face. I had on a hoodie, but it was pretty damp. I think I might know why Robert didn't come pick me up, like he said he would. Angelyna. His annoying girl friend, who's constantly wanting things. I don't even understand why he's even dating her. She's rude, she's bad, his parents hate her and she doesn't care about anything. I even caught her cheating on Robert at his family's pool party with his cousin. I told Robert. They broke up, but got back together. He doesn't even know about the second time I caught her cheating...I feel so bad for him. She's a bad girl...Maybe that's why he likes her. She is pretty, but everything else about her is Ugly.

A car slowly pulled over from where I was. I knew it was Robert's car. I rolled my eyes and got inside the car. "Wow. You're soaked." He said. " I wouldn't be if you were there to pick me up...2 Hours ago." I said upset pulling the hoodie off my head and throwing my bag in the back seat. "Yeah. Sorry about that. It was A-" "Angelyna? Yeah. I know." I said interrupting his apology. "Please don't have a attitude about it. She's my girl friend. She kind of comes before you." I looked at him as if he was crazy. "Of course this girl you've been dating for 2 years comes before you're best friend, practically sister for 10 years. Makes so much sense." I said with sarcasm. "It's not even like that. Just shut up, so I can hurry up and get home." I just simply shut up and waited for him to get to my house. Before I could get out he stopped me. "Your bag." He said. "I'm shocked that doesn't come first. Thanks." I said snatching it from him. "Know what? You really should stop being so jealous of Angelyna. It's immature." He said. "I'm jealousof the girl who constantly cheats on you?!" I said "That was so long ago. Get over it!" He yelled "No. I caught her cheating on you again. I just didn't want to tell you. You're so stupid. She doesn't love you. It's obvios." Then there was silence for a few seconds. "I already knew she cheated on me...Thanks for throwing it in my face. That's what best friends are for...Right?"  He said making me feel horrible. "Robert I'm sor-" "And she just broke up with me. Hope you're happy." he said "R-" "No. Before you start apologizing. Don't. I don't want to hear it. Bye." He said before driving away. I feel so bad...

It's been 2 weeks since Robert and I stopped talking. It doesn't feel right. It feels wrong. I was going to have to see him today. 2 months ago, a bunch of my friends (who also happen to be his friends) and I planned to go on this trip to the Caribbeans...We had everything reserved and planned, so there'd be no point on wasting a perfectly good trip. Plus I'm already here. I don't want to go back home alone. Our friends don't even know we kind of hate each other at the moment. "Okay. You and Robert are on the floor. Me and-" "In the same room?" I asked Selena. "...Yeah. Why?" She asked "Does he know?" I asked her. " Yeah. He knows..He said it was fine, because of the whole Angelyna situation. You okay with that? Everyone else already called their rooms." she said "No. It's fine." I said. I'm sure we can survive...That's what I thought until I saw there was one bed..We've slept in the same bed before, because of our sleep overs and stuff, but now was not the time.

Soon everyone was there. It was kind of awkward around Robert...Then came the time. I was going upstairs to sleep. Robert was already in the room. I hope this doesn't end bad...

I walked into the room to see him on the bed looking at his phone. He sat up and put on a shirt. "Sorry." He said. I just nodded and went into the rest room to take a shower. When I was done I sat next to laid next to him in the bed. We weren't even facing each other. "Hey, Ashton?" He said right before I could fall asleep. "Yeah?" I asked. "I'm sorry.." He said. I smiled to myself. "I'm sorry too." I said. It was silent for a little while again. "...You know...Other than my mom. You're really the only girl whose made me happy." He said making me smile. "You too...I mean. No. You'r ethe only boy that makes me happy." I said. We both laughed. "...I love you." He said. " I love you too." I said. He turned to face me. "No...Not like a friend or a sister. I mean I really love you. You're all I think about..."