Keaton~ Skyping 2 surprises.

Imagine skyping with your boyfriend, Keaton who is on tour. "Hey. I miss you so much." he says smiling through the screen. You're pregnant and you want to tell him but you don't know how to. "I thought you said you would be back.." you say sad. You were hoping to tell him in person. Your stomach was already noticeable. "I know babe. I told you the flight was delayed." he said. His back ground didn't look like an airport or plane. "Where are you?" you asked "The airport." you know he's lying. "Keaton I wish you were here with me. Why are you lying?" he sighed. "I'm not lying, YN." He lied again. "Keaton..." you say disappointed. He stood up holding his ipad so he was able to talk. You notice he gets out of a car. "That doesn't look like an airport to me!" you yell upset. He just laughed. He opened a door to a house and shut it. He began walking up the stairs. The quality was so great that it seemed like he was walking up your steps. He looked in the screen and smiled. "I gotta go." he said "Why? Keaton!" he shut down his ipad. You were so upset. Your bedroom door flew open revealing Keaton. "Because I have to tell my girl goodnight." he said smiling. You jump to your feet hugging him. "I thought you were cheating!" he laughed.  "Never. You're my only baby and-" he paused looking at your stomach. You took his hand and placed it over your belly. "Not anymore. Soon you'll have another baby." you say. He looks at you waiting for you to say you're joking. "Oh my God. You're..." he paused "I'm pregnant." you finished his sentence for him. He smiled "Oh my God! That's why you wanted me here so bad?!" you nodded. "It's a girl?" he smiled "How do you know that?" you asked shocked, he was right. "I don't know. I just...I really don't know. I can just feel it." you smiled. "I'm gonna be a dad. This is...Woww." he said overwhelmed. He got on his knees infront of you and lifted your shirt. "Now I have a little princess." he said to the baby. "Lets go to sleep. I'm tired." he said. You climbed into the bed and layed comfortably on your side. He hovered above you and kissed your lips. He went lower and kissed your stomach. "Goodnight baby. Daddy loves you." he said.

Keaton From Emblem3. Hope you guys liked. Thanx for reading!! xx