A Killer Smile. Part 2

This imagine has scene included that may be too mature for some readers.

Klare•

"What the hell are you doing! I said no! Get off of me, Nate!" I screamed trying to fight him, but he was too strong. "Shut up." he muttered, forcefully pressing himself against me. I tried keeping composure and staying calm. Nathan wouldn't do this. I sit next to him in Geometry. He couldn't face me after doing this. He's joking. Its a joke..Right? He began undoing his pants. "No one can hear you Klarissa the music's too loud. So just shut the f**k up!" He was becoming frustrated. He placed his hand over my mouth as I felt immediate pain shoot through my body.

The sunlight began to flood through my pupils as my eyes adjusted. I looked out the window of Michael's car. I sighed. "You wanna tell me exactly what happened or you wanna tell them?" he asked. We were parked outside of the Police Department. I didn't want to tell him. Its humiliating. I couldn't go to police. I can't. That's one of the most worst ideas yet. Nathaniel Buckler was a pretty popular guy. He's smart, out going, into sports and books and wants to be a police officer when he's older...Like his Father, Sean Buckler the Chief Of Police. I can't do it. "I can't." I finally speak to him. "Why?" he asked me. "It was Nate." I finally announced. "Buckler?" he asked seeming surprised. "Oh man..His dad's a cop." I sighed. "Yep. COP. Head of police.." I added. "I'm gonna talk to him." he said convinced. "No, no. Please don't. I'll just ask Mrs. Stevens to change my seating and I'll avoid him. Its fine." I said frightened of Nathaniel knowing that I told anyone. "Are you crazy? He could do this again. Klare, I love you and I won't let anyone..." He realized what he had said and the both of us immediately became uncomfortable. "...I mean, its just..I don't want you hurt." he finished. I just nodded my head.

He took me to get something to eat before taking me home. "You sure, you don't need me to stay with you?" he asked once again. "Actually, I don't mind. I kinda need someone with me right now." I said changing my mind. I don't want to be alone at all. "What do you want to eat?" he asked. "Um..Its fine. I know how to cook." I said. "You want soup?" I called from the kitchen going into the cupboard. "What kind?" he asked. I heard him turning on the television. "How about beef and vegetables?" I suggested. "Oh yes, please!" he said. I began making the soup. After some time it was done and we began eating and watching some TV. "So...Can we talk about it? If you're comfortable?" he asked as I was reaching to put my dish back onto the coffee table. "I was dancing with him. I didn't think he'd want more than that, but when we went into a room he started being aggressive and I told him I wasn't one of those girls. He wouldn't stop. I said no but..." I felt hot tears filling up my vision. "He just wouldn't stop...Why? Why didn't..." Michael hushed me and pulled me into his arms arms again to comfort me. "I won't let anyone do this to you again." He said rubbing my lower back and seemed to sooth me. I lifted my head to look at him. For some reason I felt the safest with him. He smiled and began to run his fingers through my hair. I lied my head back down and I could feel his soft lips place a kiss just behind my ear. It gave me shivers and I quickly looked up at him. He ignored the strange look I gave him, but instead gave me a kiss. It was a sweet passionate kiss that made me week. Thank God I was in his arms on the couch or I would have fallen. After the kiss we just sat silently. Not awkward silence, but the kind where its comforting. I just stayed with my head in his lap and him playing in my hair until I fell asleep.

---------

*bang bang bang* *ring ring ring*

My phone was ringing and someone was banging on the door. I rolled over, only to fall off the couch. Mikey wasn't here. I looked around. The TV was off and so were all the lights. I found my phone and answers it. It was Michael. "What? Its 4:32 in the morning!" I yelled. "I'm outside. I lost the keys somewhere so I can't get back in. Open the door. Its raining!" He yelled. I trudged toward the door, unlocking it and he burst through. "Michael what's wrong? What happened?" I said finding the light switch. I looked back at him in the light. His white shirt was cover in...what looked like blood and rain. He was shaking and his eyes. His eyes looked different. They looked almost scary. "What did you do?" I asked almost immediately. "I only wanted to talk to him, but then he started saying things. He said you wanted it, he said disgusting things. It was just a fight at first...But he had a knife and I took it.. I didn't stop, I...I kept going, I couldn't stop. He would do it again, so I just kept stabbing him..When I stopped, I felt the blood on my face." He touched his face, the rain had washed the blood away. "I heard sirens...I guess his friend saw it. I wasn't going to stop if the police wouldn't have came. I don't know what wrong with me! I'm sick! Klare he's dead!!!" I've never seen him this way. Something told me to call the police, but instead I kissed him...Like some sick dark romance. I didn't want this to stop. I loved his touch. Every touch. I could hear the sirens, but I didn't care. His heartbeat seemed louder than anything at the moment. "I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"Come out now! We have the place surrounded. Come out with your hands above your head! If you do not obey, we have orders to release fire!" I looked at him. He placed his hand over my cheek and the other held my hand. "I love you too." he whispered in my ear, before smiling. I didn't understand why he would smile, but for some reason I smiled back at him. Tears were beginning to form in my eyes and his. "I've always loved you, Klarissa." he said still smiling as a tear fell from his beautiful eyes. His smile was perfect. I've always loved it. He's always had a nice smile.

"A Killer Smile."

THE END.