And plus, the baby she had in her stomach was going to be the twins' little brother or sister. She couldn't wait until the birth to let them know and anyways they'll find out by their own since she was going to gain weight. And Kalvin being around her much more, he will meet them one day. Cora was lost and afraid. What should I do ? 

.

.

.

"I'm glad to see you. It's been awhile ! " Dr. Gregoirs said grinning. 

Cora smiled uncomfortably, "Uh...yeah. How are you ? " She asked politely.

"I'm fine ! Just came back from vacation." The doctor answered with stars in her eyes. 

"Oh ! Seems like you had fun, huh ? Mr. Gregoirs must have treated you good." And Cora's nosey side was coming out again. She couldn't help herself though. She had always loved hearing Dr. Gregoirs' stories with her husband. It was cool to know that people found true love. Cora was such a romantic woman !

"Very well ! When you'll get married, for your honeymoon, I suggest you to go to the Bahamas. It's so beautiful and magic ! You won't regret it."

Cora was not crazy. She knew the marriage was not a thing for her. She would love to find her a husband, but she was a realistic too, "Yeah or I'll go by myself."

Kalvin suddenly cleared his throat for them to know he was there also and mainly didn't care about the doctor's vacation. He wasn't there to chit chat, but to know if his baby was good. He had always been grumpy in the morning.

"Oh sorry ! I'm Dr. Vanessa Gregoirs, nice to meet you."

They shook hands, "Hi. I'm Kalvin Ryans, nice to meet you too."

"So...you're the father ? " She asked looking at him and Cora smirking.

"Yeah." Kalvin answered in a duh tone. Like why would he be at that appointment if it wasn't his baby ?

Seeing he was a bit annoyed, Dr. Gregoirs decided to start the checkup. She gave Cora a gown, so she could change, and then she asked some questions to Cora to know how the pregnancy was going. After that she took her weight, assessed the size of her uterus, took her blood pressure, checked her hands, face, and ankles for swelling to be sure there was any sign of preeclampsia and finally did some medical tests. Once the checkup was done, Dr. Gregoirs told them that everything was alright and filled the future parents with some information. Kalvin was attentive all the time. After one hour and thirty minutes, Cora could finally changed back into her own clothes, that were a simple 1980s polkadot vintage rockabilly dress with black Carvela Gosh faux-suede sandals. She wanted to enjoy the heels until the time she couldn't wear them anymore. 

"Well, I see you two again in one month. If you have questions, yall have my number, so don't hesitate to call me." They nodded their heads and thanked her, "And Cora, I forgot to ask you about Acacia and Almar. How are they ? I still feel like I got them out of you just yesterday. Last time I saw them I think it was about a year ago."

Cora stopped moving as Kalvin looked at her frowning, "Shit ! " She cursed under her breath, "Uh...they are good. Thanks for asking. Uh...we have to go. We'll talk later." She said following Kalvin that was walking away angrily.