Burst

It was a call around two in the afternoon. Jungkook was sitting with no shirt playing Overwatch. Taehyung was next to him taking a nap when his phone went off the ringing louder then either of them thought it would be.

Taehyung woke up and swifty picked up the phone. Jungkook tore off his headset ready to hear that the girl had taken the acid pill and was dead.

Instead he saw Taehyung nod and the phone was sat on the couch speaker switched on.

"Jungkook are you listening?" The voice wasn't regular dispatch it was of a man. Someone neither of them had heard in a long while. Jungkook gulped because it meant on thing, something really terrible had to have happened for them to be hearing from cheif of police Seokjin. "Yeah hyung I'm here."

The line was silent before he began. "Boys I hate that I'm asking you this but everyone else refused the job... It's on the rundown side of town and I need you to clean up some gore at a family home."

"What happened?" Taehyung asked pulling his lip between his teeth.

"It was a baby. I guess the parent was on two different drugs. Heard the baby crying and couldn't get it to stop. He eventually did, just in the worst way... I just need you to clean it the body or what was left of it at least is gone. I'm sorry."

The line was silent and Taehyung sighed looking at Jungkook. Suddenly seeing something he never has before.

Jungkook had teary eyes and he was clutching the couch cushion. Shaking and then suddenly he pciked up the phone and threw it hard against the wall cracking the screen. He reached out to pick it up again but stopped breath stilling and suddenly he was fine. But he was distraught. Why had he done that? Why couldn't he control himself? Taehyung was going to be mad at him and that was annoying. Suddenly Jungkook for once in his life reallt wanted to see his therapist.

He picked up his own phone ignoring Taehyungs shocked face. He then texted Seokjin and asked for the address of the job before dialing up his therapists personal cell walking into the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"Hi it's Jungkook."

"This is Dr Wang. Its been a while Jungkook why haven't you been to my office?"

"I want to know why I just felt a dammed emotion I never have before and destroyed by roommates phone." He spoke so calmly it was gut wrenching.

"Um I'm sorry? Please elaborate."

"We got a call to clean up some baby remains from a drugged out parent smashing a kid against something. And I felt really bad then I was super angry and now I'm annoyed because reckless actions just caused me to have to deal with shit and its going to get in my way."

The annoyed tone was enough for Dr wang to sigh. "Please come see me. But Jungkook it was a burst it happens it's just how your brain is. Im sorry you had to go though that I guess but it'll most likely happen again. I'll pencil you in for tomorrow night please come by."

Jungkook scoffed and hung up the phone. His normal demeanor returning in no time yet he was still mildly annoyed. Waking to the living room he grabbed his keys. "I'll buy you a new phone lets go." With the outburst of emotion Taehyung didn't seem eager to follow but he looked too scared to stay put after being given an order. So he followed Jungkook the black car and got in the passenger seat.

They drove in silence Jungkook seeming unbothered by the uneasy feeling his friend was putting off. When they got to the house no one was inside, and there were police cars in the parking lot. One of them talking to a man in the car the other staring at the street.

They pulled up and he approached the two as they piled out of the car cleaning products stashed in the trunk after the last clean. "We were called by Seokjin." Jungkook said pushing past the cop. "Taehyung grab my hazmat suit." He kicked open the door the sound of heavy wood cracking. The house lit with the midday sunlight. They would be here until the late evening, Jungkook thought making his way up the stairs to the nursery. The sight was something out of a bad haunted house. Human mush, skull and brains splattered with blood everywhere. Big pile of smeared blood on the floor and Jungkook guessed that's where they had laid the dead thing after smashing it to pieces. Taehyung came into the room hazmat suit on as he handed Jungkook his own. Taehyung ended up crying half way through the clean and had to step out. Jungkook scoffed and dumped a bloody bucket of water down the drain in the bathroom. Not feeling like lugging the dammed thing downstairs when it wasn't as bad as other jobs. His phone suddenly ringing in his pocket he took a glove off and slipped his arm inside his suit to grab it.

"Hello?" he asked and a frantic voice replied from the other side of the line.

"Jungkook! I need you at the police station soon okay? That girl I was with killed herself this morning and they are suspecting I had something to do with it. I need you to be my alibi, I didn't end up going home with her. She left on her own after I helped her call an cab."

Jungkook paused and held himself back from laughing too hard. A sly grin spread across his face under the dusk mask. "Namjoon I left before you yesterday. How on earth could I be your alibi?"

The line was silent and Namjoon sighed, swallowing his pride. "I don't know, tell them we met up again or something later that night."

"Hmm... Well what on earth would we be doing? We don't live together and were not close. Plus if I say we went and bought drinks or food they would want proof." He said smiling through the phone.

"I don't know! Jungkook what did you do after you left yesterday?" he asked frustrated.

"I went and got fucked what else? Purchased wine and chocolate." Jungkook could feel himself grow excited at the memory.

"Fine, just tell them we were hooking up then. Show them the receipt from your purchase."

"Wont they want proof?" Jungkook asked gripping the sink a hell of a lot harder then he thought he was.

"What are you getting at?" Namjoon asked cautiously.

"When exactly are we going to be questioned Namjoon?"

"In two days after an evidence sweep. Why?"

"Why don't we make this believable then?" He said hanging up and texting Namjoon a date and time. Thinking just how nicely this was working out for him. Filling the bucket back up with hot water skipping happily back into the room. Receiving a scared look from Taehyung who was ringing out a rag while sniffling.