Scream

Jungkook left her house hours later. The thought of blood running down her ass still fresh in his mind. That had been a pleasant surprise. In another world one where they weren't so mentally fucked he could love her. In this one however he liked to use her, just a sex doll at his disposal. One willing to shed a little blood for him even, how lucky was he?

Still though it wasn't what he had really wanted that night. He wanted to be bent over a couch fucked raw by strong arms. Sex was sex though and specifics would entail later.

When he walked through the door it was five a.m. Taehyung was listening to some old timey jazz music. He nearly spit out his coffee seeing Jungkook.

"Did you get into a dammed fight? Your shirt is ruined! Is that wine on you?" He asked getting up to inspect the fabric a small part thinking it could possibly be blood he sighed relief the grape aroma hitting his nose.

"I went to see an old friend."

Taehyungs mind finally piecing the puzzle together and he looked a little sad. "So he was straight wasn't he."

The younger just nodded shrugging. "A fuck is a fuck, he took someone home from the bar. So I called her up and we had some fun."

Taehyung nodded slipping the ripped open shirt from his friends shoulders. "Well at least you enjoyed yourself. Go shower, clean that blood off your hand and no I don't wanna know what body part of hers it came from." He spoke throwing the shirt in the trash and dumping out his coffee.

Jungkook deciding he wanted to watch the older become disgusted. "It was her pussy. I fucked her with blood as lube. Really a treat the fresh smell of iron as I pounded her bleeding cavity."

There it was the face that Taehyung made right before he was about to puke. The same face one makes when they take a swig of rotten milk and Jungkook laughed. "Goodnight hyung."

Taehyung did throw up and held his head in his hands. Wondering why he had let Jungkook live with him again?