Bleed

(Lowkey could be considered x reader smut just in third person.)

The material was sturdy Jungkooks hands turning red and knuckles white as he ripped the back seam from the zipper. Grunting and shoving the delicate girl against the counter top wine glass spilling onto the white marble and flowing onto her waist.

She laughed and let the fabric slip past her shoulder and fall around her feet stepping out. Pale pink lace panties making Jungkooks pants tighten. She grabbed a knife from the block and danced the blade across his chest.

"May I?" He nodded and she bunched up the buttons snapping the sharp object forward. Slicing through the cheap cotton to reveal a smooth toned chest. Running her finger agaisnt him and inhaling. Before moving her hands to his neck and slowly stroking the choker. "This is good velvet, who's is it?"

"Jimins." He said untying it from the back. Raking it across her breats watching her nipples bud under the tickling touch.

"Hmm, come here." One wet hot kiss across Jungkooks mouth was all it took for him to be left wanting more. "Follow me to the play room."

Plush red velvet sheets and white silk pillow cases lined the familiar mattress. Jungkook grabbing a pair of cuffs off the nearest dresser. Clicking them tight against her wrists before usisng a hook on the bed post to secure them above her head.

He unclased the clip holding her long curly locks on her head. Eyeing them as they flowed delicately along her neck. "Spread your legs a bit." She smiled moving them apart and letting Jungkook slide the lace down her delicate thighs watching them pool at her ankles. "Where are the chain attachments for these?"

She motioned with her head over to a box set beside a dildo and he waltzed over fishing one out and tightening it. He put the other cuff loosly around her ankle rubbing his hand over her inner thigh and kissing her hip. Taking the shortened chain and clipping it to each end of the cuffs, her body maneuvering easily.

Once using her flexibility to get off during sex she now just used it for better angles. Having the damn ability of an acrobat. Her leg straight up foot meeting her wrists both held up by the cuffs. She wrapper her free leg around the bed post, her body looking more like a jointes doll then a human being.

Jungkook took the liberty to disgaurd the rest of his clothes, rubbing his hard cock on her wet slit. His mouth pressing warm kisses on her neck and down her chest. Stopping to swirl his tounge around her nipple. Suble moans and whimpers spilling from her mouth as he let go with a slurp.

Kissing down her stomach to her waist taking his time. Kissing her thighs rubbing around her womanhood. Kissing and sucking at the skin, every once in a while lightly running his tounge on her entrance a clit making her squirm. He was working her up, he plunged his tounge stright into her wet cavern curling it back up to make a long stide once more back inside tasting her on his tounge. She pulled at the cuffs on her wrists her leg developing a dull ache from being held up for so long no longer staight but slightly bent. Unable to thrust up into his mouth at the awkward angle. Her other leg squeezing the supporting wood behind her as a loud moan escaped from her mouth.

Smack.

Jungkook was hitting her pussy, hard and she arched her back. He focused rubbing the wet muscle on her clit before abruptly pulling away and doing it again.

Smack.

Once more his hard hand landed on her sensitive clit and she cried out wanting more then just this senitivity abuse. "Jungkook! More..."

He gave one last good suck rubbing his nose on her pubic bone. Pulling away to plunge his tounge into her mouth. Open mouthed and heated she moaned into him.

He unhooked her leg letting her stand on her feet. Grabbing the cuffs from the post and making her turn around. Returning her hands to the hook and kicking her feet apart. He bit his lip as he slid the tip into her pussy, tight clenching walls swallowing him whole. He grabbed a fistful of her ass gripping hard enough to leave a bruise. She moaned loudly and pushed back into him his cock finally all the way in. He moved his hips up and down a bit enjoying the heat and groaning.

He placed a hard hand on her waist, another tangled itself in her hair pulling back and pulling out to thrust back in harshly. Pounding her and yanking her hair back moaning along with her. Thrusting harder and harder until he felt her tighten around him.

He moved her leg straining her arms as he turned her on her side and rested her leg on his shoulder. The position making it harder to fuck her but easier for her to release. "Are you going to cum or squirt princess."

She yanked harshly at the cuffs and let out a breathy moan. Before she could answer hot liquid was gushing out of her and Jungkook pulled out slightly letting her finish as he ran his hand over her gushing hole. Massaging her clit slowly afterward feeling the liquid run down her leg. He took her down from the hook uncuffing her hands, making her lay on her back on the bed. Wiping her leg with a towel and throwing it over the puddle on the floor. He kitten licked her clit and ran his hand up and down her thighs.

Finally pushing her legs over his shoulders and sinking back into his hands wrapped around her neck growing tighter with each thrust. She was rubbing herself and feeling his heavy thrusts enter and exit her gasping for air. Jungkook hitting a spot inside her that made her spasm with her delicate fingers rubbing circles on herself. He jabbed at it a few more times, the other hand reaching up to claw at his wrist in a need for air. He loosned slightly and moaned releasing inside her when her body started spasming from an intense orgasm. She locked down clenching on his cock. Thrusting became too difficult as he put his load in her so he opted for just pushing the rest of the way in and grinding his hips agaisnt her. Deep breaths and cries of euphoria bleeding from her.

He pulled out and lazily layed next to her not expecting the girl to get up and hover over him giving him a deep kiss before putting his cock in her mouth. Overstimulation over taking his senses as he arched his back bucking his hips into her face.

Minutes of sucking and licking passed, Jungkooks sex drive returning in full and she reached over pulling out three finger cuffs with claws at the end. "What are these for?"

She smiled grabbing a vibrating egg and setting it to the side. "Their for when I ride you. Put them on." He slid them on his index, middle, and ring fingers. She used the cum and her own wetness to rub the head of Jungkooks dick on her entrance sinking down with a sigh. "Just enough to break the skin, dont push too hard.

He nodded and held her back lightly scratching her lower back right above the round of her ass when she started bouncing. Head lulled back fucking herself on him. He moaned out, knowing he wouldn't last as long like this. She moved so he could help thrust up into her. She grabbed the egg and turned it on placing it on her pulsing swollen clit and letting out a wine.

Jungkook felt her tighten around his head and his thrusts got shallow. Humping her from beneath she moaned out again and again. He pressed harder with the claws liquid coming out and she was coming again. Her body jolting and her already soaked creamy pussy, squirting a small bit. Jungkook easily supported her weight and continued fucking her pressing his free hand into the cuts and smearing the blood. A few more thrusts and he was releasing in her again. This time riding it out sufficiently longer waiting for his cock to soften and running his bloody hands over her ass bouncing her harder. She gasps the pain nearly making her pass out, she screamed. He halted his movements eventually and pulled out she continued laying on top of him gasping for breath shaking almost.