Drag

The night weighed on, Namjoon losing his initial pull to Jungkook when a thin Latina women grabbed his attention. Yoongi had rang a cab nearly an hour before.

Jungkook sat at the bar watching rough hands roam the thin waist of the girl. How long has it been since Jungkook experienced females like that? He pulled out his phone quickly going to the contacts and clicking a familiar name, gun emoji next to it.

Jjk: Hey.

Blank🔫: Jungkook? It's been a while.

Jjk: Are you busy tonight?

Blank🔫: Not particularly. Did you want to play? 🔞

Jjk: yep. See you in an hour.

Blank🔫: Sure thing 🐰

He clicked his phone off and put it in his pocket. He hasn't visited her in ages. They had some kind of morphed understanding. She was also a psychopath, she liked physical pain Jungkook liked being in control. It worked out pretty well for both of them.

The music began to dull slightly and Jungkook noticed the girl becoming more wrecked by the second. He put on a different mask and walked over to her when she was alone near the restroom.

"Sweety you look terrible." She looked up clearly noticing the queer exterior Jungkook was pushing.

"Oh, yeah. Im really wasted."

Jungkook grabbed a hankercheif from his pocket and wiped her forehead dabbing the sweat lightly to keep her makeup in tact. "Here keep this, also heres some medicine. Take in the morning and it'll help your hangover babe."

His voice was light and nasally and she smiled at his 'kindness.' "Thanks, hey weren't you with the guy I'm dancing with?"

"Thats my cousin. Take care of him sugar." She smiled nodding and Jungkook went to tell Namjoon he was going to leave. Still sipping on the same glass of cheap beer he had at the beggining of the night. Meanwhile Namjoon was slamming back shot, after shot of tequila. "Hey I'm heading out, are you taking that chick home?"

Namjoon looked at him and nodded, patting his back. "Thanks for coming out tonight bro. Lets do it again sometime."

"Yeah, sure." He purposefully made himself sound dissapointed and Namjoon knitted his brows together watching the younger dissapear into the crowd.

The convience store on 5th street sold wine. Good priced descent tasting wine, with any luck she would get more on Jungkook himself then in her mouth. He also grabbed some chocolate and made his way to the old pent house she resided in. Bowing to the doorman, the elevator making him feel bored with each ding that sounded per floor. She was watering plants snipping off dead leaves and putting them in a basket.

"Nice of you to show up bunny." She said the long white dress hanging delicately off her shoulders.

"I brought gifts." He said holding up the wine and chocolate.

She smiled and set the watering pot down lightly. "Hmm, well I suppose thats fine. The glasses are in the kitchen. Didn't you have therapy today?"

Jungkook smiled grabbing two magenta stained wine glasses from the cabinet and pouring the blood colored liquid half way into each cup. "Skipped, told Taehyung I went through."

She wrapped her arms around his back, and gripped the soft fabric between her fingers. "You should tell him if he ever wants a pet I'd gladly wear a leash."

Jungkook flicked her hand watching as she winced at the pain. Handing her a glass before taking a long sip of his own. "He knows your crazy. Just like me."

She frowned and sighed tipping the glass and watching the wine spill down his shirt. "This is too cheap anyway. I don't want you, your like a generic version of nutella. People only buy you because your cheap. But your freind, he's nutella, he's name brand Gucci, red bottom heals. Eveything a girl could want."

Jungkook looked at his shirt and clicked his tounge. "This shirt was forty bucks."

"Like I said a knock off." Jungkook drank the rest of the wine in her glass. Taking a chocolate, slipping it past her lips.

"Take that off before I rip it off." She smiled and stepped closer to him.

"It's cheap too, only three hundread and fifty. Go ahead rip it off me bunny."