Mirror Sketch

One hour of carpet shampooing, vacuuming, and multiple pairs of bloody gloves later; a tall man in a suit came waltzing in. Next to him stood a women with short silver hair Jungkook felt a twinge of curiosity and began to focus solely on that emotion. Ignoring the expression akin to exhaustion his face had worked hard etching into his features.

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm investigating the murders that have been happening these past few months." He said confidently while he held his hand out for Jungkook to shake. The younger man eagerly moving to take his yellow rubber glove off only to revel the white latex one underneath Namjoon grimaced shaking his hand regardless.

"It's really a pleasure to meet such an important figure." Jungkook eyed the man up and down a new emotion presenting itself and he couldn't ignore it. All other feelings becoming void in the vast darkness of his subconscious when eyes raked over the mans toned chest and arms. Face painting another picture altogether, one of gratitude and genuine interest as he bit his lip inside his filtration mask. Namjoon fixing his medical mask tighter to his nose taking Taehyungs hand next. The goggles on Jungkooks face feeling suffocating instead of blurting out his thoughts though he simply let the expression fall. Let his lust filled thoughts dismiss and went back to work ignoring whatever introduction Namjoon was giving the lady.

"What have you found if I may ask?" Taehyung rubbed his arm and sighed pointing to the coffee table. Where bags and evidence markers were strewn about.

"An opened and unrolled condom not sure if it was used or not, an empty glass and an empty bottle of vodka looked to be spilled on the floor over the victims body. Other then that nothing."

Namjoon sighed and flicked through the initial pictures the police took then turned his attention to the empty bottle and cup, taking them with gloved hands and putting them into plastic bags. "I guess we will run these for fingerprints. This guy is really slippery hacked the security cams and no fingerprints on the door. When the girl left the party she was at she was alone and everyone in the complex said the same." Jungkook was paying attention to the conversation now holding the bucket of semi bloody solution in his hand. "I wonder who could have done this?"

Jungkook saw Taehyung shrug and the words were spilling out of his mouth seamlessly. "Don't look at me I just clean up the blood."

Namjoon smiled past his dust mask and nodded. "Of course, I'm sorry for interrupting your work boys. By all means carry on I'll hang around a bit longer and scope out the filings a bit more."

"Scoping out filings sounds boring Mr. Investigator. We get paid by the hour, maybe fish around a little longer and with the extra wage me and you can speed through your files over a drink?" Taehyung coughed loudly at his friend not sure where that had even come from. Jungkooks eyes smiling behind his goggles but his voice seeping pure seduction.

"Jungkook we need to finish this job. Also I'm sure Namjoon here has better things to do I-" Namjoon held his hand up halting his speech.

"Maybe not today but if it will help you I guess I could watch you mop up some blood. Then on Thursday we could have a drink or two." Taehyungs mouth was hanging open now, not that anyone could see it. Jungkooks gaze mimicking Namjoons smug grin as he dismissed the women to take the evidence back to the lab and made himself comfortable on the counter stool Jungkook went back to working diligently as if the whole conversation hadn't happened smiling as he watched the sponge hit the white carpet the blood transferring from one surface to another.