part 16

lisa's pov

jungkook and i were sitting on the large couch i have in my room. after we came upstairs, nothing like that happened. we talked though. i told him about what had happened with my mom before he came and he told me that he actually wasn't just driving around and he actually came to see me.

there was definitely an unspoken feeling between the two of us, i didn't quite know what it is myself but i hope to find out soon.

we were watching a movie and his arm was around me and i was snuggled up next to him. it was a very peaceful and calming feeling and i didn't want it to end. jungkook's presence just felt right, i don't know. in this moment, i forgot all about my mom and dad, about everything that's making me sad. i was just happy.

it was very late and i was really tired, so i closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

jungkook's pov

the rain was still pouring outside and it was very loud from inside lisa's room. i noticed that she fell asleep after a while but i just stayed where i was because i did not want to wake her up, who knows how much she gets to sleep anyways.

before i knew it, i was falling asleep as well.

a couple hours later

i woke up with the sun shining in through the window, lisa's room filling up with light. i was still on the couch where i was earlier. i looked over to my side to see that lisa was not there. i slowly got up and stretched then decided to look around for her.

her house was pretty huge so i was just kind of wandering around like a lost dog. there were so many different turns and hallways that eventually i was thoroughly confused. i eventually found a staircase, but it wasn't the main staircase, i went down it anyways and it led to a small room with swinging doors on the side.

i went through the doors and found a large kitchen. lisa was standing at the stove, her back facing me, with her blonde hair in a low ponytail. her clothes were different from last night, she wore grey sweat pants with a white tank top that showed some of her stomach.

once she heard me enter the room she turned around a bit scared, but calmed down once she saw it was just me. she gave me a warm smile, "i made us bacon." she said with a smile. "mmm it smell good in here." i told her and she laughed. her laugh was beautiful.

she motioned me to come over and sit so i did. i sat at one of the stools at her island. she brought over some bacon for the both of us and we started eating it.

after a couple minuets she cleared her throat and looked up at me, "so about last night-" she started to talk but i cut her off. "no it's alright. you don't have to say anything." i told her. i didn't want her to talk about last night because she probably thought i was a total weirdo showing up to her house in the middle of the night.

"no no i just wanted to say thank you jungkook. thank you so much." she said and smiled. my eyes widened a bit out of shock. "really?" i asked. she nodded and giggled. "yeah, i don't really know what i would have done if you hadn't showed up. i was so upset last night." she admitted to me.

i nodded, understanding. i rubbed her arm and comforted her. "are your parents here now?" i asked her. she shook her head, "no, they left for the office early this morning." she said with a disappointed voice. "oh sorry lisa." i told her.

we went back to eating and lisa spoke up agian. "jungkook?" she asked me. i hummed a response, signaling for her to continue. "last night in the yard." she said, being a bit more specific about the current events.

"i didn't mind it, honestly." she said and her cheeks started to redden. her actions caused me to do the same and we both let out a small laugh.

"uh i didn't either." i told her. we both just looked into each other's eyes. sort of savoring this moment. she looked truly beautiful even though she was dressed so simple.

lisa's pov

i stood up and took my plate to the sink and i heard jungkook doing the same behind me. i don't know what it is about him but i just feel happy i suppose.

we were standing next to each other by the sink when he reached for my arm to make me face him. i gave him a confused look but it quickly disappeared when he smiled.

"jungkook, i've come to find out that i actually like  hanging out with you." i said to him. "i like hanging out with you too lisa." i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. he tended up at first but then hugged me back.

"thank you." i said into his shoulder. he just rubbed my back in response. we pulled apart with our arms still resting on each other's arms and stayed like that for a few seconds.

well that's until his lips came crashing down onto mine.

———