part 11

song for the chapter: yellow hearts by ant saunders
{i thought they were all just the same}
———
lisa's pov

jungkook ending up leaving around 5:30. we did not work on our project at all, we just talked. jungkook let me open up to him and i'm greatful for that, but this does not mean i can just let down my guard and treat him like tae or rosie. i still have to stay away from him for the sake of everyone. i don't want to get hurt and i don't want to hurt jungkook. i know how he really feels about me and that's ok because if he keeps thinking these things then he will stay away from me.

i made my way to the kitchen to make myself some dinner. i searched through the fridge and found some things i could use to make a salad. i started getting the ingredients out when my phone rang.

incoming call from roseANN

"hello?" i asked. "hey lisa, what's up?" rosie asked me. "nothing much. jungkook just left now i'm making a salad." i informed her. "ohh how fancy! jungkook huh?" she said and i could practically hear her smirk on the other end of the phone. "no it's not like that remember. even though he is so so hot, i have to keep my distance." i reminded her. "so? when has that ever stopped you?" rosie asked. "well remember jennie?" i asked her. "ew i hate her but yes." she said.

"okay so i was in the bathroom one day, and so was jennie. so i just said hi, not wanting to provoke anything right? but she was just a bitch and told me to stay away from jungkook and crap like that." i told rosie what happened. "you're kidding? that bitch." rosie said. i chuckled. "ya know...she and jungkook have something going on, or used to. i'm not sure." rosie told me.

oh shit

"oh i didn't know that. okay this makes a lot more sense." i said. "uh huh. but you can't let that bitch get in your way!" said rosie. "no no rosie i'm not trying to get jungkook. okay like i was at first, but now i just can't because he just is different...i guess." i said shyly. "what do you mean different?" she asked me. "ugh i don't know. i just feel like i can't hurt him. because today we were supposed to work on our project but we didn't. i ended up telling him all of my crap and i basically dumped all of my crap on him." i said.

rosie didn't answer for a few seconds. "rosie?" i asked. "oh sorry yeah i'm here. you really told jungkook all of that?" she asked me, obviously surprised. "yeah..." i said. "well i guess what's done is done. but do you really think you can just drop him after all you've said?" she questions. i guess i never thought that part through. "looks like i'll have to." i said. "okay lisa, whatever you think is best for yourself. i have to go i love you lis." she said. "see ya rose." i said and hung up the phone.

okay maybe i should have thought it through a bit more before i confided in jungkook. i sorta forgot that my plan is to stay away from him. now it's just going to make him super mad that i acted like that and now i'm just going to ghost him. at least i would be mad if i were him. but then jennie, there was something going on with the two and i don't know if they are still together or not? this whole situation is just too complicated. but what i know for sure is that i can't be all over jungkook. i just feel like if i am it will end up badly, so i guess i have to find another boy in the meantime.

jungkook's pov

i entered my house, just getting back from lisa's. our conversation made me rethink her and her acitons. i should not have been so quick to judge. even though what she did was wrong, i should have remembered that there must be a reason. she's a person too, and deserves to be treated the same.

"hey bro." my brother said before i got to walk up the stairs. crap. he's gonna tease me for being with lisa again. "hi." i said back to him. "sooo where were you?" he said with a smirk? "oh ya know...around." i said. "so just hanging out?" "yeah." "with friends?" "yeah." "fun time?" "yeah." "at lisa's?" "yeah. wait no!" shit. "haha i knew it!" he exclaimed. "it was for school again i promise." i said in a whiny tone. "stop whining you sound like a girl." i rolled my eyes and made my way to my bedroom.

———

filler chapter lol sorryyyy