part 15

lisa's pov

i woke up and looked around the unfamiliar room. i glanced over at the clock sitting on the white night stand. the time read 4:58 AM and my eyes widened. i slowly pushed off the covers, trying not to wake up the sleeping boy next to me.

i had finally made it to my car and i started to make my way home. last night, after i dropped jungkook off, i went straight to this boy's house who asked if i wanted to hook up. and who was i to pass that up. i felt kinda bad for just leaving jungkook to go fuck some guy, but what does he expect? he knows me?

i got home and my parents were actually home for once, that was a surprise. i crept up to my room, taking the back stairs in the kitchen, but unfortunately my mom was standing in the kitchen with a glass of water. "mom! what are you doing here?" i hesitantly asked her. she put down her glass and looked up at me.

"well, your father and i got home around twelve." she started. "you should've told me mom. i would've come home right away to see you guys." i told her.

she looked at me and then back to her glass. "i guess we really didn't think about that lalisa." she said as deep pain settled in my chest. "oh." was all i said to her.

i made my way out of the kitchen and to my room. i walked out onto my balcony and sat on the couch i had out here. i closed my eyes as tears started to fall onto my cheeks.

suddenly i heard a car pull into my driveway, taehyung's car. but it wasn't taehyung you got out of it.

i stood up and walked to the edge of my balcony. "jungkook? what are you doing here?" i asked him, my voice a little shaky from crying.

"well i was at tae's and i couldn't sleep. so here i am i guess." he said from my front yard, yelling up to me. "and i don't know, i was just driving around and ended up here." he said with a laugh.

i tried to laugh but a small sob escaped from my mouth. "are you crying?" he asked me. i wiped my tears from my face and shook my head. "i'm alright." i told him.

"can i come up?" he asked. i quickly nodded my head. "i'll just come get you." i said to him and he nodded up to me.

i turned around and went back into my room and through my house. i got to the front door and opened it, going outside to jungkook.

3rd person pov

the two teenagers stood in front of each other, the moonlight hitting their faces, their skin glowing. the boy was staring at the girl who had small tears on her face. he wanted to wipe them away and just hold her.

so that's what he did.

jungkook took his sleeve and wiped lisa's face. her head looking up at him and their eyes on each other. before the boy could do what intended to do next, lisa took action and wrapped her arms around him as tight as she could.

so there they stood, in the middle of the night standing in the girls front yard, holding onto each other like their life depended on it.

they stood there for around five minuets before letting each other go. the pair stared into each other's eyes, neither of them daring to break the gaze.

suddenly, lisa felt a raindrop on her head and before they knew it, rain started pouring down on them. they started laughing as they continued to get soaked in the rain.

jungkook brought his gaze back to lisa and rested his hand on her face while the girl looked back at him intently. the boy knew what he wanted to do next, but so did the girl.

lisa wrapped her arms around jungkook's neck and collided their lips together. they moved in sync, as one. the kiss was slow and passionate, perfect one might say.

they didn't care that the rain was pouring down on them, or that they both had too many fears to count about this. but in this moment, all they cared about was each other, being with each other.

after a few long seconds, they pulled away panting. their foreheads rested on one another while they looked at each other.

it was something neither have them had ever experienced before. it was like they were walking on clouds, not even on this planet.

"maybe we should get inside?" lisa decided to break the silence.

———

i know this chapter is SO short but i hope you guys liked it!!

don't forget to comment and see you next time:))