part 7

song for the chapter: needy by ariana grande
{i admit that i'm a lil' messed up, but i can hide it when i'm all dressed up}
———
lisa's pov

i walked through the gloomy halls of my school as i made my way to first period. when i woke up on saturday morning, i found that my parents still were not home. and they haven't been home yet.

i was kind of spaced out but i needed to get back to my normal attitude. i pushed the bathroom door open and stepped in front of the mirror, examining myself.

suddenly a stall door open and shut. a girl with long black hair, slim figure, and cat like eyes walked out and stood in front of the mirror next to the one i was at.

i put a smile on my face a turned towards her, "hey jennie" i said to her. i may "play with boys feelings" but i try to be nice to girls. i don't want any enemies.

she glanced at me and didn't say anything. she continued to wash and dry her hands. after she was done, she made her way towards the bathroom door.

i grabbed onto her wrist so she spun around, now facing me. "hey," i started, "i don't know about you but i definitely feel some tension here." i laughed, "i just don't want there to be anything between us." i finished and smiled.

she looked me up and down and pursed her lips together. "look lisa, i don't like you. and i never will like you." she told me coldly. i frowned and my eyes widened. "i uh-" i started to say. but then she cut me off.

"just stay away from jungkook." she said quickly. she yanked her wrist out of my grasp and made her way out of the restroom.

okay what the hell? i thought. i've never said a word to jennie in my life so i don't know what i did to make her this mad at me. but, she said 'stay away from jungkook'

and from the tone of her voice, she definitely meant it. i fixed my hair, took a deep breath, and made my way out of the bathroom and into first period.

the bell rang as i rushed into my seat. the teacher glanced up and me, but said nothing. i turned around and looked behind me to see jungkook working on some type of homework.

i laid my head down on my desk because i was so tired. i stayed up late last night waiting to see if my parents would come home. i fell asleep around 3:45 in the morning on the couch. i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

the loud bell woke me up and i looked around. people started leaving the classroom so i started gathering up my things as well.

"lisa." i heard someone say. i faced my head towards the voice and it was jungkook's. "oh hey." i said back to him. "so um i was thinking for the project, we could go to my place after school and work on it?" he asked me.

i nodded my head and told him to text me his address later. he agreed and made his way out of the classroom.

_____

the school day had ended and i was walking to my car. as i was walking, i couldn't get the words jennie had told me out of my head. it's going to be hard to stay away from him when we have a project together.

i didn't want to make an enemy out of her so i would stop messing with jungkook like i have been.

snapchat from jungkook

i opened jungkook's snap it was a picture of his face and it said 'my address is 692 hill lane come in 20'

i exited snapchat and pulled up google maps, entering in jungkook's address. it said he lived 20 minuets away from school so i decided to make my way there now.

after driving for 20 minuets, i finally pulled into jungkook's driveway. his house was nice, medium sized. two story with a double car garage. it's was white brick with black shutters and a red door.

i put my car in park, grabbed my books, and made my way to his front door. i pressed the door bell and waited for someone to answer it. i stood there for a couple of seconds before someone opened up the door.

a tall boy answered the door and looked down at me. a smirk appeared on his face. i gave him a small smile. "um hi i'm lisa." i told him.
"hello lisa, i'm jung hyun. and i'm guessing you're here for my little brother?" he said.

a laughed quietly, "uh yeah i am." he gave another smile, "sheesh i didn't know he even spoke to girls, let alone invite one over. wow." he said. my eyes widened and i quickly shook my head. "oh no no i'm just here to work on a project for school." i said and raises my backpack up so he could see it.

he slowly nodded his head and opened up the door wider. he signaled his head to where the stairs were and said, "third door on the left." talking about where jungkook's room was. i nodded and made my way to the staircase.

at the top of the stairs i looked down the long hallway. i made my way towards jungkook's room. i stood in front of it and toot a deep breath.

i knocked on the door a couple of times but no answer. after waiting for another 15 seconds i decided to walk in. i slowly opened the door and stuck my head in. "jk?" i asked in sort of a whisper.

there was no answer so i stepped into the room. in the corner, there was a king sized bed and jungkook was fast asleep on it. with no shirt. damn. my eyes scanned his body and boy was he so so hot.

i quickly shook my head trying to get the thought out of my head. stay away from him lisa, nothing good will come out of it. i has to keep telling myself. it would just make matters worse.

suddenly he started to stir in his bed and he sat up. he was scanning the room until his eyes landed on me. i was standing by his desk and i looked back at him with wide eyes. "s-sorry." i quickly turned around.

jungkook's pov

i sat up slowing being very tired from the nap i just took. as i looked around my room i saw lisa standing at my desk. she quickly muttered sorry and turned around. i was confused but then quickly realized that i wasn't wearing shirt. great.

———