part 14

lisa's pov

jungkook and i were finished eating and we were now walking on a bridge that looked over the river. so far, the evening has been quite enjoyable and not as awkward as our other times hanging out and i was very grateful for that. i feel like jungkook and i were becoming friendsish i'm not really sure, but i'm not hating the idea.

i will admit that at first, i just wanted to hook up with him because he is undeniably hot don't get me wrong. but now, i feel like he's too soft to do that type of stuff, which i am surprised by, and jennie. i know that he and he and jennie had something or still do have something i'm not sure. but i just don't want to get in the way of it so i'll just hang out with him. plus it's not like i'm not talking to other boys too, i still bored ya know.

as i was looking at the view of the moon reflecting off of the water, i felt a pair of eyes on me. i turned to jungkook and saw him looking at me. weird. when i looked back at him, he didn't look away. our gazes lingered on one another in a pleasant silence, until he tore his eyes away from mine and back to the sidewalk.

"ya know jungkook," i started off and he looked back at me. "i think we are going to be good friends."

jungkook's pov

ouch.

lisa's pov

"uh yeah yeah me too." he said to me, stuttering a bit. i slowly nodded while we still looked at each other. i let out a small laugh and grabbed onto his hand, intertwining mine with his. i felt his body stiffen a little bit. "it's so beautiful out, don't you think?" i asked him. it was so beautiful outside tonight and i'm definitely glad i dragged jungkook out with me tonight.

but i did have to be back in about an hour. i have someone waiting for me.

jungkook's pov

lisa and i were on our way back to her car, our hands to latched onto each other. her sudden action made me tense up and not going to lie, put butterfiles in my stomach.

after a few minuets, we had reached her car and we were on our way back into town. halfway through our drive, lisa got a message on her phone. she picked up her phone to view the message and once she did, she picked up the speed of her car just a little bit.

"woah slow down there." i joked with her. she let out a small laugh that made me feel some type of way. "well usually people go a bit faster when they have places to be." she said in a low smooth tone. i was confused for a minute but then quickly caught on to what she was implying.

double ouch.

so she was definitely going to hook up with someone after she dropped me off.

"hey, can you just drop me off at tae's instead of my house?" i asked her. "oh yeah sure." she replied. after another 15 or so minuets, we pulled into tae's driveway. i unbuckled my seatbelt and looked at her. she looked back at me once she felt my gaze on her. "i had a nice time tonight. thanks for dragging me out." i said with a laugh. she smiled wide, "no problem kook. i enjoyed it too. you're pretty cool to hang out with." she said.

her smile looked so good on her. we sat in the car for a few more seconds in silence before i hopped out and walked into tae's house.

i knocked onto tae's bedroom door. "hello?" he said from the other side. "hey it's jungkook." i said to him through the door. the door opened revealing tae. we both walked into his room, he sat on his bed and i sat on his chair by his desk. "what's going on?" tae asked me. i didn't say anything while i stared at the groud. "i uh-" i started but i couldn't find the words to finish my sentence. "ithinkilikelisamaybe?" i blurted out really fast.

tae's head whipped to face mine, a look of shock written all over his fave and he let out a deep sigh. "jungkook..." he said quietly. "i know i know believe me." i told him. i know lisa would never like me because she doesn't do relationships as she has stated before. me, tae, and practically everyone already knew that. i ran my hands through my hair. "look. it's not the best situation but i'm not really sure what you can do. i mean we all know lisa doesn't date." tae told me.

"but, i guess i could help you?"

———

ooo finally some action

don't forget to comment!

see you next time :))))