"It's ok. Hold your breath for seconds and then drink milk." Jungkook this time said politely, still rubbing his back so gently.

Taehyung could feel the warmth of the other's hands even through his clothes. Those soft touches were so calming that helped him and finally, his coughing stopped and the signal turned green as well.

He quickly finished his breakfast, not forgetting to ask the older for a bite or more but Jungkook denied it.

When they reached college, Taehyung waved him to say goodbye with a smile and soon vanished in the rush of students.

The day passed quickly and it was already dark... but still, Taehyung was in the college, busy in preparation for some stuff for the festival. He wanted to end the work so that he can enjoy the tour of the forest.

After completing his work, he finally reached the mansion and after dinner, he fell asleep early as he had to wake up earlier than usual.

Bogum already told him that he will pick him up from a specific bus stop that was near Jungkook's mansion but still a little far but Taehyung never mentioned that he lives there as he wanted to save mafia info from everyone.

Finally, Taehyung woke up at 5 am and quickly finished his routine, and changed into the outfit that Bogum gifted him days ago He took it to the mansion on the previous night from his locker, and to his luck, no one noticed.

He grabbed his bag that he already settled and picked up the phone. Making sure to make no noise, he quietly left the mansion and told one of the guards at the main gate about his departure as he already told everyone that he will leave early.

The weather was cool enough to make his cheeks and nose red within minutes. He was walking towards the bus stop, rubbing his hands to make them warm but he failed miserably.

It was still hazy and foggy even though the sun wasn't up properly so it could be counted as dark. He plopped on a cold bench at the bus stop, waiting for the other male, still trying to keep himself warm.

Within a few minutes, he saw a beautiful car approaching the stop. He considered the person as someone else as he once saw Bogum's car but this car was more expensive.

Ignoring the coming car, he hung his head low, still rubbing his hands when the same car pulled in front of him and he still didn't look up.

The person walked to him after leaving the car and grabbed both of his hands, making him yelp in surprise at the sudden touch.

"Why are you so cold, pretty face?" Taehyung frowned at the words and was about to yank his hand but the man quickly removed his mask.

"Hey it's me Tae... damn you didn't recognize me?" Bogum fake cried while Taehyung laughed sheepishly when he saw the other pouty face.

After muttering a small apology that the older accepted, Bogum then led him to the car and both settled down. Taehyung placed his bag on the backseat and sat on the passenger seat.

"Wow you are looking amazing in this outfit... it suits you a lot." Taehyung smiled shyly mumbling a soft thanks when Bogum let out a small whistle.

"But seriously your hands are freezing.... here give me." Bogum stretched his hands and after a few moments of hesitation, Taehyung placed his hands on the other's palms.

Bogum gently grabbed his hands and started rubbing them against his own warm ones.

"Want breakfast?" Bogum asked after a while with a smile and Taehyung quickly nodded.

Taehyung was feeling a little close to him after that evening in the park. Bogum was a sweet boy who actually cares for people in his surroundings. He made Taehyung laugh many times that evening and now he counted him as a good friend.