A Short From the Other Side

The Doctor was relieved to get out of that cramped flat with such high tensions, he watched both Lady Hokage and Shizune walk back towards the center of the village, or rather Tsunade on a rampage with Shizune scuttling behind her to keep up.

The doctor on the other had made a quick look around and dashed off into  the empty training grounds. The doctor rolled up his notes from the earlier exam and pushed them into a canister, once he closed off the canister he placed a seal on it and the scroll suddenly shrunk twice it's size. The doctor gave a whistle and a small hawk swoops down landing on his outstretched arm. With a moment to secure the scroll the doctor then releases it again and the bird begins to fly north of the village.

Someone begins to follow the bird as it reaches just beyond the boarder of the fire country. A blonde riding a massive white bulky bird throws something towards the bird. It barely misses him, and as the object falls it explodes causes the bird to serve.

"Don't kill it." Came a hash voice from behind the blonde.

"Sasori Dana, why are we even doing that bastard a favor!" He yelled back to the man as he steers his own bird towards the smaller one. The other figure never replies, but shoots a senbon at the bird.

"Catch it." Sasori gruffs. The blonde did as he was told with a visible frown. The white bird surged forward and the bird landed in the hands of Sasori. He plucks the scroll from the paralyzed bird's leg and performs a seal to enlarge the paper. Then just as quickly he pulls the senbon out of the bird and it quickly flies away disgruntled at its delay.

"Itachi is not going to like this." Sasori gunts as he pulls the scroll into his sleeve.

The bird however continues to fly for quite some time before finally landing on a branch. A silver haired man with round glasses walks over to the bird and reaches for the leg until he notices there is nothing. He snorts softly and walks back to the entrance to a building. He passed people behind bars, and ignored the cries for help. He then walks towards a door and softly knocks on it.

"Enter." A voice demands on the other side of the door.

"Orochimaru, the medics report seems to have been intercepted." He tells the bandaged covered man, who sat with is back towards him.

"We must act quickly then. Send in Jun."