Super powers and clowns

Fall is here
Here the yell
Back to school
Ring the bell
I can tell that we are gonna be friends
- The White Stripes, we're going to be friends

Stan's POV

I showed Will and El around Derry we stopped at the diner before going to the mall. We're sitting in a small booth. Will is next to me and El is across from us.

The waitress came and took our orders. I got chicken and waffles. Will got chocolate chip pancakes and El got grilled cheese. We made some small talk.

"So what happened while I was gone?" I asked and Will and El both froze. "Was it something bad?" I asked and they both nodded slowly. "Is it safe to talk about?" I asked and we looked around, there wasn't really anyone in the diner so they nodded.

"It all started when I went missing. . ."

Will and El told the whole story.

"So are you and Mike still broken up?" I asked. "We told you all of that and that is what you ask?" El said with a giggle "and yes we are broken up. I also don't plan to get back together with him." she said. "And you actually have-had super powers?" I asked and she nodded.

"You'll never guess what happened here" I said and they nodded for me to continue the story.

I told them everything that happened when I was thirteen. "So you and you're friends were terrorized by a demon clown?" Will asked in disbelief. "Yeah it was pretty traumatic" I said with a dry laugh. I also told them what's been happening lately ever since Bill and Bev got together.  "I can't believe Beverly is that much of a bitch" Will said. "She looks so nice" El said with a sad smile. "She used to be. I don't know what happened" I said with a shrug.

"Can we go to the mall now?" El asked excitedly. I nodded and we started walking to the mall.

We got to the mall and we went to whole bunch of different stores just trying random things. I ended up getting some cute mom jeans and a few shirts that may or may not have come out of the girls' section. El helped me pick out some pretty cute stuff and she helped Will as well even though he protested the whole time. She may be new to this stuff but she sure does have good taste.

We started walking back to our houses. It's a coincidence that we live across the street from each other. "I can't wait to show Max the mall next month" El said with a huge smile. "Max is coming?" I asked. "The whole party is coming for thanksgiving" Will said. "That's awesome" I smiled wide. I can't believers old friends from Hawkins are coming here. I've never met Max but from the things El has said about her she must be awesome. "We should all go to the mall together when they come. maybe the losers can come too?" I asked hopefully. "Sure that'd be fun" Will said and we all smiled in anticipation of next month.