Henry fucking Bowers

You say I'm too fat,
you say I'm too skinny,
you say I'm not cool,
you say I'm not pretty
Then you spread it all around
And post it online for the whole world to see
- Morgan Frazier, hey bully

Stan's POV

"Hey fag" Henry said. "I'm not a fag" I said quietly. Henry punched me in the face. I heard a loud ringing in my ears. My vision went blurry as Henry kept pummeling me. I fell to the ground. He kept calling me slurs and yelling at me. Henry was kicking me in the stomach and ribs. I try my best to show no pain. I don't want Henry to have the satisfaction of knowing I'm a baby who take his beatings. It all went by in a blur. Henry left me on the floor after yelling one more insult at me. Every else had gone home.

I got up from the ground slowly. My vision was spinning. I stumbled home. I looked in the mirror and was horrified. I tried cleaning myself up best I could. I called Bill he always knew what to do.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bill is it ok if I come over?"

"Yeah sure Stan"

"Thanks I'll be there soon"

I smiled and hung up.

I walked to Bill's house and knocked on the door. Bill opened it and heard someone from the living room say "Babe who's here?" and I immediately regret coming here. "It's just Stan" Bill said and I could hear Beverly sigh as she obviously didn't like me being there. "Come in" Bill said since we were still standing at the door.

I awkwardly walked in and we walked over to the living room where Bev was already sitting on the couch. She shot me a dirty look Bill didn't seem to notice. I sat on the other end of the couch and Bill sat in the middle.

There was an awkward silence. I couldn't stand it. I probably ruined their date or some shit like that.

"I should probably go" I said standing up. "Why? You just got here" Bill said. "Oh I uh just remembered I have to go home my...dad wants me home" I said and started walking to the door. "But I thought your dad went on a busine-" I left before Bill got to finish.

I ran home with tears in my eyes. Why is Bill with a bitch like Beverly? I wish he we was with me-wait what?! Oh shit. How did I just realize this?

I have a crush on Bill Denbrough.