Bad night

(A/N; Imagine the IT attacks happened when they were 15 almost 16 and they are going into their sophomore year of high school thanks ✌️)

I had a dream I got everything I wanted not what you'd think and if I'm being honest it might of been a nightmare
-Billie Eilish, everything I wanted

TW: abuse
It was a week after the IT attacks and Stan was over at Bill's house. They were watching the goonies for about the hundredth time. The movie ended and Stan had to go home. "Y-you're come t-to the c-clubhouse tomorrow r-right?" Bill asked as the curly haired boy gathered his things. "Of course" Stan said with a small smile which the auburn haired boy returned. Stan waved to Bill and walked out the front door.

He went home and opened the front door quietly hoping his dad isn't home. He is home. Stan quietly tried walking up to his room. "Stan! Get over here right now" his father yelled in an angry tone. "Yes dad" Stan said walking up to him keeping his eyes down. "Look at me!!" Donald Uris screamed at his 15 year old son. Stan slowly looked up at his father. "Where were you" the tall man asked annoyed with his son. "I was at Bill's house dad. I told you this morning when I left I would be back at 6 and it's only 5:30 now" Stan said and was slapped seconds later. "Don't give me attitude you little shit!" Donald yelled. Stan could see his mother out of the corner of his eye watching in utter terror for her son. Stan just let his father beat him without showing any sign of pain. "Donald stop!" Stanley's mother yelled. Finally Donald gave up beating his son for the night and sent him to his room not bothering to feed him. The last time this happened before and that was about three months ago.

Stan locked his door and ran to his bed he started sobbing into his pillow not caring about the tear stains he was leaving. Usually Donald wouldn't hit Stan in the face since he didn't want people thinking he abused his son but this time Donald didn't care. Stan had a busted lip and bruised cheek. Stan took a shower and got ready for bed though he knew he wasn't going to get any sleep that night. Stan laid in bed staring at the ceiling. The only light in the room was coming from the moonlight outside his bedroom window.

Stan looked at the clock beside his bed. It read 2:37am. He sighed and shifted positions trying to go to sleep. He finally fell asleep. The last thing he saw on his clock was the time 3:48am.

I'm standing at an alter and I see my parents smiling faces in the front row of seats. The losers were scattered around the rows of seats as well. I saw Bill and a girl I haven't seen before next to him and they were rather close. I then saw Beverly with a man I haven't seen before and they were also close. I then saw Eddie next to a woman who looks a lot like his mother weight wise at least. And Richie, Ben, and Mike were next to each other but as friends rather than how the others were with the strangers I've never seen before. Everyone was smiling wide and there were people who I didn't even know sitting in the rows of chairs. Then I heard an organ start to play and everyone stood up. The song here comes the bride is playing and I'm confused as ever. Then I see a pretty girl walking down the isle with I'm assuming her father and she's wearing a white dress. She too was smiling bright and when she got up to me she smiled wider. "We are here today to celebrate the wedding of Stanley Uris and Patrisha Simmons."the priest said. I'm getting married?! I should have figured this out by now but still how am I getting married? "Patrisha do you take Stanley Uris to be your lawfully wedded husband through thick and thin until death do you part?" The priest asked the girl. "I do" she said with no hesitation. The priest now turned to me. "Stanley do you take Patrisha Simmons to be your lawfully wedded wife through thick and thin until death do you part?" He asked me. "I-I" this seemed like a perfect life. My parents seemed proud of me and I had all my friends and family and we all looked so happy. "I..."

Stanley shot up in his bed it was 7:56am and he had to meet the others at the clubhouse at 9:00am and Stanley had to get ready. He just prayed that his dad was at work. Stan slowly crept down stairs his dad was at work thank god. His mother was no where around the house so that means she could've gone anywhere. Stanley went to the bathroom and he saw his busted lip and bruised cheek. "Shit"