Chapter 10

XIANG'S POV

Where am I? The last thing I remember was a blurry silhouette coming towards me, or us before I passed out. Never mind that, where did I end up to? Did I die again? Or what?? Why does my whole body ache? If I'm dead, I wouldn't feel anything...so I'm still alive.

*creak*

(A/N: Don't know if that's the sound ancient doors makes or not, so just imagine the door opening)

somebody is coming in, but who is it?

"Haven't he woken up, yet?" said voice, but I could sense and feel the slight worry in his tone, so beside my mother and Shi, there's still somebody who cares about me? But that voice, I think I've heard it somewhere, but where? Can become blind lose your memory? I can't even remember Shi's voice correctly. If he knew this, he would cry a river since he has accompanied me for a while.

"Yes, it seems that the wound was too deep" answered another voice, but this voice was...strange. It's deep but it also contains warmth and worry. I feel like I'm attached to it- who is he? Further more I couldn't sense him when he entered the door, even when he was in the chamber. He is not..normal! Either way he concealed his presence or else I'm becoming weaker.

It's better to wake up than assume things!

A/N: Xiang sleeping...

THIRD POV

As Xiang's body began to move, the two men in the chamber came closer. His eyelids stuttering like a butterfly ready to fly, proved he was awake- though his eyes were still closed.

Shi came closer to his master, and helped him sit up at the bed.

"Ah..." was the first thing his mouth said, he didn't want to say that though, he just wanted to know where he was by asking the two men around him, but his throat was hoarse.

"Master, don't pressure your throat. You've been asleep for too long, it might take a while before your vocals are back to normal" said Shi, Xiang was sure it was his voice, since he began to remember it and was used to it. Examining his own body for the wound, he found himself bandaged up, and his neck had a little bandage around it.

"If you need anything, tell me" said the unfamiliar voice. Xiang's body jolted a little bit, but then calmed down.

"Shi, who's voice was that?" Shi, who was asked a question by his master, looked over at the man who was standing beside him asking for something like permission or something. The man didn't say anything, nor did his face show anything, but judging from the look in his eyes, Shi had gotten his approval or something.