Chapter 8

THIRD POV

Inside the chamber somebody opened their eyes slowly, when a sharp pain pierced his head. He groaned a little bit from the pain as he was fully awake. He tried to move his body as he struggled to sit, but found that his arms was to bound to his body. At first he thought those bastards must have caught him and and taken him as a hostage, but no stupid person would use blankets instead of ropes, that was a reason which convinced him, but he didn't know where he was at the moment. He looked at his surroundings and back to his arm, it wasn't bandaged good but it did lessen his bleeding, and the wounds had some herbs on them which made them heal. He wanted to thank whoever saved his ass, but he didn't know who, as no one was present in the chamber besides himself. Then he heard someone playing Guzheng, the piece was very peaceful and pleasing to the ears. His body moved from the bed, and opened the door. His vision landed on a figure under the big peach blossom tree he had collapsed under.

The figure was lean and not short nor tall. His white hair didn't have any accecories and the thick robe which protected him from the cold breeze. The figure sat elegantly as it played the piece peacefully. He closed his eyes and only focused on the tones which were filling the courtyard with calmness.

"At my residence,...found you collapsed under the tree" said Xia'er. It was silent after that...neither of them said anything until Shi came with tea and snacks. He looked at the man standing at the door and widened his eyes.....their eyes met. The stare wasn't too long nor too short. The man smirked while Shi just prayed nothing would happen to him...or his master.

"Shi, bring extra clothes and food for our guest. He just woke up!" Said Xiang to Shi. He picked up his tea and began to sip from it. Sho came back after a few minutes and handed the clothes to the man. The extra food and tea he had with him, was put at the table Xia'er was sitting at.

The man went inside to change clothes...he came back in an instant. His bloody robe was replaced by a black and red robe. His half hair was tied up in a ponytail while the rest was loose. Of course Xia'er couldn't see it, but he felt relieved not smelling the blood scent any longer.

"You've been asleep in two days, I'm sure you're hungry and needs energy" said Xia'er while feeling the guzheng in his hands. The whether today was beautiful. Even if it was still a little bit cold, it didn't bother him. The trees had began to bloom while the sky was blue.

The man walked closer...closer until he found a sit across the man. He stood in front of him and stared st him with widen eyes. The figure in his eyes was the figure he had wanted to protect, love and care for all of his life. Right now he was sitting in front if him with a smile on his red lips, while sipping his tea. He observed him from the top to the bottom. He was healthy...beautiful and caring as always. He sat down with his eyes still on the figure across him.

"What's your name? I couldn't ask since you were asleep" asked Xia'er when putting his tea at the table. It was the first time he found someone collapsed in his courtyard in the middle of the night. In his previous one, there wasn't any. Maybe it's the cause of his rebirth, a lot of things has already changed. He felt around the table for the little snacks Shi had brought, and found them.

"You need energy and you're body to heal completely, eat" said Xia'er. He sensed the man staring at him too much without eating. He heard some crunching and sipping, his lips turned into a little smile knowing the man had started eating.

"WangCheng..." said the man suddenly

"sorry?" asked Xia'er. He didn't catch what he just said.