Chapter 3

Xiang woke up a earlier than usual. He called Shi to dress him up.

Shi, "Master do you need anything else?."

Zhi Xiang, "It's a little cold. Could you get another white robe and my morning tea?" It was in the early March? The whether hadn't much cleared up, some places had snow which almost had melted. The air was filled with the smell of Spring at the same time a Winter feeling, and cause it was early in the morning it was a little more cold than in the noon.

Shi, "Right away, Master!"

Shi went to the wardrobe and tok a thick white robe with blue kind of different flowers on it. In the mean time Xiang just sat in his chair near the door feeling his zither in his hands. Then a little cold breeze came his way which made his body shiver from the cold air.

A few minutes later he felt Shi approaching him, he felt a warm thick cloth on his shoulder which covered his whole back revealing his bare hands so he could play the zither.

Xiang began to play his zither as a little breeze came by. Shi went to the kitchen to help the other maids to make breakfast and do other chores.

The day went quick by like little breeze which had began to come. It was in the noon when Xiang and his mother were in the dining room eating. They were talking, eating and laughing with the workers who worked for them like a big family.

About an hour later Shi escorted Xiang back to his chamber....on the way they were talking about a lot of different things when Xiang suddenly asked Shi...

Xiang, "Shi, when is the latern festival?"

Shi,"Master, it's in three days. Now that I think about it....it's also Master's birthday." 8th February.. Xiang's birthday. Shi looked at his master but it seemed like he wasn't excited for his birthday and the festival. He had a question in mind but didn't ask as he looked at how his master was.

The nightfall took over in a few hours. Xiang went to sleep after playing his flute in the big opened door which revealed the pond.

In three days he would meet HIM.

I know

.................this is probably the shortest chapter you have read on the whole Wattpad. But I think I will make the next chapter longer. We'll see.....HEHE. NIGHT:)