Chapter 2

In Wuyuan, HuangShan which is considered a town. In Huangshan resides the Zhi residence, Zhi Xiang, his little brother and Zhi Ling his mother. His father abandoned them for another woman when she was pregnant with his little brother.  He had discarded them and pushed them into the current house far away from the capital. The ones who were left were the maids who attended his mother and the ones who really loved her. Xiang hated his father for abandoning them, he did everything for protecting his family. The same old past but his time he became the leader of the most ruthless organisation, The Werewolves.

Like a wolf eating, they don't leave a flesh on the body, and they hunt them till they skin them alive. His younger brother who was two years younger, Huan Jun didn't know any of this same goes for his mother.

One day Xiang hired a fortune-teller who was in town to tell his mother that his fortune wasn't good. His mother thought it was all rubbish and didn't take an eye to it. But some time later a situation occurred which almost took life of Xiang.

From then his mother would go to the temple to pray for him and his brother. Secretly Xiang was the one who made the "unwelcoming situation". He had to make his mother believe the fortune teller so he did it.

He also remembered the voice of the little maiden...she wanted his eyes as the price. Killing two birds with one stone. He had the most beautiful eyes in the whole town. The first ring was blue, the following green and brown. They were perfect...no they were more than perfect.

He had a dream that he would NEED to give them to her, she was lazy to come and fetch them herself. Which was also necessary for creating the chaos. By luck, the fortune teller was also on his side, which was slightly perfect. The prize was paid and he didn't really feel anything after paying the prize for his reincarnation. He could see the whole world

Every time he would have one shadow guard protect his mother in the shadows to make sure she was fine when she went to the temple.

Xiang was now 18 years old and took care of the family.
" Shi Ye, could you take this tea and those snacks to Master in his chamber?" said the head servant in the kitchen. "Yes" answered Shi while walking in the kitchen. Shi tok the tea and snacks and went through the back door to the chamber where his Master, Zhi Xiang. He was sitting playing his zither. Xiang sat on the big window/door which revealed the garden while playing his favourite piece.

It was March almost spring and the weather had begun to clear up. But it was still a little cold.

"Can I get my tea and snacks before they get cold?" Said Xiang with a little chuckle who sat and felt his Zither through his hands. Thou Xiang was blind he had sharp senses. He could feel someone look at him a few minutes or miles away.
Shi started walking and handed the tea to his master. While Shi was going back to the kitchen or do other things that needed to be done. Xiang drank his tea and ate his snacks slowly. In a few minutes, he started to play his zither.

"It seems Master Zhi Xiang is playing his zither again," said one of the people who was passing by the Zhi residence. Xiang is known as The Blind Musician, a few hours before the down he sits in his chamber and plays the zither. Everybody in the village knows Xiang's zither. They also loved him and respected him. He taught some children music and other things they needed to learn. He would often take food for the poor and try to find them a shelter. The whole village knew him for his kindness and his music.

Xiang could play a lot of instruments but he often played the zither and the flute his younger brother, Huan Jun gifted him for his 16th birthday.

He loved the flute and it was easy to carry around. He could play it anytime and everywhere. He carried the flute with him everywhere, inside the flute there was also a sword. He could open the flute and a sharp sword would pop out. He planted the sword inside himself.

For his safety, better be safe than sorry! You would never know when someone tried to kill you in the blink of an eye.

He played his zither in the chamber for about 15-20 min, but this time his mother was accompanying him. A while later he finished and his mother tok him to his bed cause Shi had gone to sleep as it began to be late. After he got to his bed, his mother kissed his forehead and went to rest.

He didn't get to sleep so he tok out his flute under the pillow he was lying on, and began to play. If any child in the neighbour hood didn't sleep at that time of hour then the tune of his flute would do the job.

(Imagine this is the flute but instead with the dragon/phoenix paints on it it was many kinds of different flowers

(Imagine this is the flute but instead with the dragon/phoenix paints on it it was many kinds of different flowers. With his favourite flower on the top which was a blooming peach blossom).

 With his favourite flower on the top which was a blooming peach blossom)

His zither was a little special. It was white and and had painted flowers on both sides of it. The usual zither or the most at that time were brown and it was very expensive if you wanted other ones.

His mother saw it on a shop a day before his 16th birthday. She knew Xiang wanted a zither and this was the one for him. The seller said it was garbage but his mother knew it was perfect for her son so she bought it. Her eyes have always been very observious. (I don't know it thats a word or not...well in this chapter it is)

As the moonlight shone on him he began to be sleepy. He went back to his bed, this time he didn't need help to move sience he had almost memorised his room and the whole residence.

GN its 00:36 and I'm sleepy as hell😪