19 hugs

I love being in Oliver's arms..

As I wake up I try not to. I want to sleep more. I dont stir or even open my eyes. We have school today so I'm sure he's going to wake me up soon. As I'm slowly falling back unconscious thinking of Oli something brings be back.

His lips on my own. Its surprising so I gasp but that just makes him slide his tongue in my mouth. I kiss back hesitantly. How do I kiss with tongue? I end up getting the idea of how to move my mouth against him.

His hand brushs against my chest making a tingling feeling go through my body. He kisses harder and the feelings cause me to let a little moan. I blush and brake the kiss by turning my head but that just makes his mouth go to my neck. He sucks and kisses my neck making the noises I make more sexual.

His hand goes up my shirt and I dont even thing about my weight. I'm more focused with my erection begging to be let free out of my briefs. However when his hand onto my crotch I freeze and my eyes go weird.

His hand on my crotch triggered something bad In me and I gasp and he stops sucking on my neck and looks at me. I gasp again because I can't breathe. I shove his hand away as I sit up.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I scoot away from him and corner myself. I bring my knees to my chest and hide my face.

"G-gay," I mumble trying not to cry.

"Well.. yeah? I am gay," he says and I start crying.

"I- I dont want t-to be t-touch again," I cry shaking. I dont want to be gay because then my dad will find out and touch me to show me its disgusting.

"T-that fine, we dont have to be physical. Your really cool and I like talking to you," he says.

I look at him with teary eyes. My pale skin turning red around my eyes and cheeks. He looks worried and I understand why.

"N-no you, I want to like you.. but.. I dont what to get hurt," I cry and he smiles sadly. 

"Is this about those bruises? Who does it? Ronnie?  I'll beat his ass-"

"My dad and mom.."

His face looks to drop even more. He shuts up and looks away for a moment quiet. "How old are you?" He asks.

"I just turned 17.." I mumble.

He sighs and runs his hand through his hair trying to figure something out.

"I-im fine, he-he just-" he just violates me? I start crying more and hug him. He hugs me back and he buries his face in my shoulder.

"What has he done to you?" He asks and I feel like I have to tell him but it's to difficult to talk about. When I dont respond he understands I wont tell him.

After I little while I pull away and sniffle. He wipes away my tears and gives me a fake smile. "How about after school you come here, we smoke some weed and then we can share some secrets," he tells me and I nod.

I've been high before with Mike and it makes me want to talk about random stuff so I'm sure it wont be that bad..

-

All my friends are asking me whose shirt I'm wearing because its obviously not mine. Justin said I dont smell like kellin so he thinks I slept with someone and some reason all my friends think it's a guy...

How do they know? The shirt?

Vic has been eyeing me all third block waiting for the lunch bell so he can talk to me. It rings and I try to get out before  Vic can get me. He grabs my green sweater pulling if off my shoulder exposing the hickeys that Oli make on my collarbone.

Justin is walking by as this happens and sees. "I knew you were seeing someone," he yells and happily punches the sky and jumps.. Justin's weird.

"Oh, your sleeping with somebody," Vic says.

"No, I'm not. Why are you stopping me? Go to lunch," I say. Everybody is out of the halls by now.

"Because of your arms," he says and I start walking and he follows. I exit the school and surprising goody two shoes follows. "How long have you been hurting yourself?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Go away," I say and Oli stands up and watches us as we walk to him but then Vic grabs my wrist and makes us stop roughly.

"You're sleeping with Oliver? Why? He doesn't even talk," he says and i shove my best friend.

"I said I wasn't sleeping with anyone, it's none of your business anyways,"  I say and Vic tries to grab my hand but I back up.

"You fucking cut and are sleeping with the mute," Vic says angrily.

Suddenly I'm in Oliver's arms and he's glaring at Vic. "Go away Vic," I say and he rolls his eyes and leaves. Oli kisses my cheek and let's go. My back misses his chest..

Oli leads me under the bleachers and I giggle when I see a picnic blanket and basket. We sit on it. "Eat this. Not a question," he says giving me a sandwich and fruite and he pulls out the same thing for himself.

I blush and we have ourselves a picnic.

Thoughts?

Comments?

What do you think about Oli kissing kellin in his sleep?

Will the school start judging them harder if word gets out?

What about his 4th block teacher?