17. blue boy

Watch the video ^ if you cant, look up Broken by lovelytheband

It wouldn't let me type!

Kellin's pov

He looks at my arms sadly and I feel like I have to tell on myself for cutting other places too. I ignore the urge and cuddle up with his warm body.

I didn't sleep last night at all so pretty much as soon as we start cuddling I'm falling asleep.

Oliver pov (lol sorry)

As he falls asleep in my arms I cant help but think of that song. I forgot the name of it but it goes like Life is not a love song that we like
'We're all broken pieces floating by
Life is not a love song, we can try
To fix our broken pieces one at a time. I like that you're broken, broken like me. Maybe that makes me a fool'.

After cuddle with the sleeping boy for a while he squirms around a little and ends up making his shirt come up to his bellybutton. You know how cops need a search warrant unless they know the person is in danger? Well that's how I see what this.

Cut on his stomach make me sit up and look at his white skin and red lines. I push up his shirt to his collarbones and frown. Dont get me wrong, he's beautiful, but three things are wrong.

The protruding bones, I can see his ribcage and no it's not like terrible sickly but It definitely looks like hes been skipping meals and it needs to stop.

Ik that picture isn't sickly bad so just imagine a little skinner then this

The cuts that are obviously from him. He also needs to stop that.

And the bruises..

In his sleep he turns and tries to grab onto something so I lay in his reach and he curls up to me. I kiss his cheek and look at his lips, would it be wrong to kiss him as he sleeps?

I lay my head on my folded arm that's working as a pillow as he has the real one and watch him sleep. Soon I'm falling asleep next to him.

Kellin's pov (ahhh so many changes sorry)