5. vulnerable

Still kellin's pov

When I burst into the shed I close it immediately slide down the door. I put my face in my in my knees and cry loudly as I shake. I cover my ears trying to not hear the storm.

I wish someone was here to calm me down- A hand, a fucking hand touches my knee. Scared, shocked, and terrified it's a murder or monster I wip my head back to fast I hit it on that wall and almost scream but stop when I see its Oli.

He's crouching in front of me touching my knee as I freak out both internally and externally. His eyes hold sadness and worry but looks completely calm yet surprised. I'm trespassing..

I go to talk but thunder booms and I jump. A hit of realization crosses his face and then he's pulling me into a hug. I straighten my legs and hug back and cry. I know this isn't normal or a good first impression but I'm scared and vulnerable.

"S-sorry," I mumble again his shoulder. He's silent, duh.. I didn't expect him to talk. The wind and rain beats on the shed making me shake and grip onto my only source of comfort. He then stands still hugging back making me also stand.

I don't know what he's doing but I'm to busy crying like a baby to question him. When he picks me up I start freaking out. He's now trying to take me outside.

"N-no, st-stop it's scary! I'm s-sorry! Let me s-stay-"

"Shhh" he shushes me. It's not talking but he's never made a noise to anyone at school because so this shuts me up. Even if it's just air blowing out of his lips with the sides of his tongue on the roof of his mouth.

Lmao as I write im making the shhh noise and im just glad people cant see me write

The rain falls on us and I grip onto his so tight I think i might hurt him. I loose a little until another thunder sound come and I'm back to a death grip. He opens the back door of his house and its quieter than the shed.

He kicks off his muddy shoes and then takes me upstairs. I feel myself relaxed a tiny but I'm still scared, nervous, and full of anxiety. He takes me into a room that must be his and sets me down on the bed and starts taking of my shoes.

I'm no longer sobbing but I'm still crying. Why is he being nice? I broke into his shed..

When my shoes are off he puts then over by his door and looks at me blankly. I cover my face with my sleeved hands and concentrate on calming down. I okay with storms if I'm inside and have music blasting in my ears but I have to be okay because I'm in a room with Oli.

I can't keep being scared or he's going to think really bad of me. He grabs my hands and remove them from my face and then he's wiping my tears away.

His eyes still hold sadness and I feel like that's something that's always in his eyes. Can he see my sadness? He touches my lips and I realize he wants me to talk. I wip my face more and breath out getting ready.

He sits on his bed and watches me patently. "I- I'm really sorry. Someone wanted me to invite you to a party and I accept b-because I thought while I was here you could h-help with my math because I'm stupid," I explain trying to keep calm.

He blinks at me and I bite my lip. How will he help if he doesn't talk? He looks around and thinks for a second and then gets and idea. But then frowns at it.

"Um.. just shake your head yes or know. Will you go to the party with me Saturday?" I ask meekly. I wasn't looking forward to the party because its crowded and my bullies usually harass me but if he'll go I'll go too.

He frowns and shakes his head no. He didn't seem like the party type to me. "O-okay yeah, I didn't think you would. Um.. I would leave but uh.." I say looking at the heavy rain outside. I'm not crying anymore but I feel silly and awkward.

He looks around and gives me a confused face. What does that mean? I look where he was looking but its just floor and bed. "I don't understand," I mumble as he grabs a pencil. Oh will he communicate by writing?

He instead wiggles it around and I realize he's saying something about helping me with math. I then look for my books. Oh that's what he was looking for.

"Oh.. I left them in your shed," I mumble and he gets up. He then walks out and I breath out. He's so.. unique. I want to talk to him or justify why I was so freaked out but just feel weird. How do I talk to him if he wont talk back? Is he going out in the rain to get my books?

Does he think im a baby or weak? All of this is so complicated and confusing but its helping me deal with the storm..

Hows life?

How would you react if you were in kellins shoes?

What about Oliver's shoes?

Hhhhh I'm hungry but I'm "cleaning my room" atm and im not allowed to make food until im done but im writingggggg

How do you think Oli's going to help him and how smoothly will it go?

What do you think oli is thinking rn