1. Mute

Welcome to my 23rd story? Or is it way more because S.H.I.T contains a lot of short stories? Well idk but welcome to this one.

Um ⚠️Trigger warning?⚠️? Idk theres going to be some heavy stuff in here so maybe just dont read if you get triggered easily. I dont put warnings so listen to this one

Do you guys like it when I add pictures in the story or does that get boring or like I'm just lazy at explaining how things look?

I really hope you like this one..

Oh and anybody wants to have a conversation about the afterlife I'll happy volunteer as tribute or maybe about dragons.. idk message me and well see

Oliver's pov

I got real big plans and such bad thoughts. That doesn't matter right now, I have to focus on- everything. I'm in the cafeteria of westerberg high, something is bound to happen.

Usually I'm not messed with, not physically anymore. They are all scared I'm going to snap and bomb the school. Maybe that I'll walk theses stupid halls with guns shooting everybody in sight.

A evil smirk washes over my face. The quite creep is smiling as he sits alone without lunch. Wow, I see why people think I'm weird. I roll my eyes at my thoughts.

As much as I would love to kill everybody here, I won't. Nah, I'm only going to kill one person. That's me. Oliver Sykes will kill himself one day. Soon hopefully but I have a few things I need to do first.

It's stupid but I don't want to die without saying I've experienced love. This stupid set back makes me upset. I need to leave this stupid world soon and I don't know anything about love so its starting to make me loose hope.

No I'm not a virgin but I've never truly liked anyone. They are all too full of themselves. Everybody in this school is. All about poultry are social status. I don't care how they view me- That's a lie but nobody needs to know that.

I migh drop this stupid thing that's keeping me here. I'll kill myself and end my miserable life. I'm pretty sure I only made that goal in a unconscious attempt to save myself.

I don't want to die but I want to go to heaven.. Well, theres no heaven and if there was that's definitely not where I'm going to go.

My messy brown curls fall into my face and I'm done running my hand through my hair. Laughing are cheerful noises makes me look at a table.

The group with the pretty boy are the ones laughing. The pretty boy with  feminine features is named Kellin Bostwick. He's blushing right now as his friends laugh at him but it doesn't seem to be in a bad way.

Not like how people laugh at me. Kellin and I have last block together but I'm invisible in that class. I don't talk, I haven't spoken in two years.

That's a lie too.

I've talked, mumble lyrics, and sometimes sing but it's in my own comfort zone. Alone in solitude I'll use my voice but nobody's heard me talk in over two years.

Nobody has to know that I actually have the ability to talk. It's easy to not talk, I dont have anything to say to theres assholes. Well.. theres one person who isn't an asshole.

I look over to their table again and what I see makes my eyes widen a little and my heart pump blood a little faster. Justin Hill has his fingers down Kellin's throat.

Do I know what's happening? No.. not at all. Am I impressed? Yes.. very much so. When he removes his fingers kellin blushes harder covering him mouth.

"Wow, I thought you were lying. You really dont have a gag reflex," justin says and everyone is going crazy because they didn't know this..

"I knew you were gay," Jake laughs but kellin shakes his head.

"Nope, I'm still straight."

Aw, I was hoping he was gay.. Not that he would ever like me but knowing it wasnt 100% hopeless was a bit disappointing. Kellin is undeniably the cutest boy here.

But he's timid and in introvert. He only talkes to his group of friends and Vic's friends. He seems outgoing but I've seen him claim up a few times when teachers or students try to talked to him.

"I think he's looking at someone," a hushed voice says and I stop looking at kellin. Theres now way to know 100% if she was talking about me but I always take negative stuff like its aimed at me.

The bell rings and everyone gets up all talking at once. I sit still and quiet as people leave and then I go myself. We have 10 minutes until class starts and 15 until we care marked as late and 5 more minutes you are counted as absent.

I go to the library but find it's still closed for today. That's why I was in the cafeteria today. The bathrooms are gross so I go outside and head to the football field. Its pretty hot so I take cover under the bleachers.

This is how my school days go on good days. I just keep to myself and endure a few stuck of faces that scream insults and then hear actual insults from braver people.

Or maybe their the stupidest ones, who knows..

Maybe I will shoot up the school...

Okay so how was the first chapter?

The vibe is...?

Ik I wrote and posted this but I wont be writing this instantly. I'll start on it later tomorrow or the next day I just wanted to get the story out there?

Do you guys like it when I comment on your comments even when it's just hearts, smiling faces, or saying same?

❤❤❤

~ Kittrellix