12. bath

Did I just look through pictures of bathrooms for 30 minutes just to pick these out? Yes, yes I did. Was it worth it? Um... idk

So the bathroom looks like this

But the actual bathtub looks like this

Kellin's pov

When I see the bathroom I almost squeal. THIS IS SO COOL. I start looking at all the cool black furniture- is a bathtub furniture.

I touch random this and then rush out. "Oh my god, your bathroom is so cool. Your bath is- it could like, fit 2 people comfortably and Oh god you have so cool thingys!" I say pointing at the bathroom.

He chuckles and then comes over. He grabs my hand and leads me inside of the bathroom. He shows me how to plug the bath because it's not just putting a plug in it's something you turn and it closes the drain. The he turns it on that's also different from mine.

"I haven't taken a bath is so long, my bath is fucked up so I take showers but this is so cool," I say and then feel embarrassed.

I hate that my dad and mom don't have real jobs.. I wish we could buy a new one or fix the tub. He doesn't seem to care or think to much about my words.

"Thank you, I'm sorry," I say and he looks at me weird. Oh, why did I apologize? I blush and look away embarrassed. I apologize too much especially when I'm nervous and he makes me nervous.

My boner is finally gone but my heart is still acting chaotic around him. He grabs bubble bath and I giggle. Dark mysterious Oliver Sykes likes bubble baths. He pours some in the bath and I look at it in amazement.

He grabs shampoos and soaps and puts them on the still next to the bath because its impossible to put them on the edge of the bath.

After he's done he faces me and I blush for some reason. He opens his arms for a hug and I smile shyly. I step forward and hug the taller guy. Its embarrassing how much I like hugs..

I'm uncomfortable with my weight and how I look but the feeling of him hugging me makes me almost forget about it. I've heard people are different like, some are uncomfortable with being touched but they dont care how they look. Or the exact opposite.

I'm kind of a mix, but I'd rather be touched than seen. I look uglier than I feel. Actually.. sometimes when I'm not paying attention and I accidentally touch myself on my ribs or hips I feel.. boney. Not fat.. but when I look at myself I cant stop seeing all the fat.

As we hug I blush thinking about how nice he is. I pull away and look into his eyes. Still sad but theres something else. I go back to hugging him and he kisses the top of my head making me smile against his shirt.

After a moment he pulls away slowly and grabs my face. I don't pull away I just look into his dark brown eyes.

He looks at my lips and I think he's about to kiss me. My heart beats faster and my face flushes. He kisses me... but it's on my cheek less than a inch away from my lips.

I'm some reason disappointed but extremely happy and excited at the same time. He pulls away smiling. "Cute," he says the same word as before and by heart melts.

He then let's go and turns around. He walks out the bathroom and shuts the door and I stand there for a second breathing heavily. When I look in the mirror I study myself. I look really happy and flustered.

I take off his hoodie and then my smile falls as I see how I look. If he likes me now he wont like me when he sees how ugly I am...

He's seen me before but maybe it was too dark to see how ugly I am.. like.. how could he like me knowing I'm this ugly? I take off my underwear and get into the black bathtub.

Oli isn't rich but he is wealthy. Everything he owns is good quality and things like his furniture are super expensive and new looking. That's not why I like him though. I like him because he's nice, hot, understanding, and he just makes me feel happy and it's like- I know this is wrong, but I like that I'm the one he decided to trust with his voice.. like I'm his first priority.

All my friends have a best friend and none of them are me. They all have girlfriends or boyfriend's that they talk to more than me. I want to be someone's favorite person and I get that from Oli..

Wait, did I say I like him? I meant- I sigh.. why am I denying it? I can lie to others but lying to myself hasn't gotten rid of the feelings.. It's just been hurting me.

My dad starting suspecting I was gay a few years about and he made sure I knew I wasn't gay.. So I just pushed all the feelings away. I decided I was Asexual and would never get into a relationship. But.. I'm not asexual..

I like Oli..

Ksksksksksk he admitted it to himself!?

What do you think?

What did you think about Oli kissing his cheek??

Heooebejwiwjwbiekewnhwiwbwojejeurgjeskskkskskskksksksk

What's the cutest moment that has happened in this story so far?

Beware for next chapter ;)
(or the other chapter I'm not sure yet)