Penelope Garcia- Flirt (c)

You waited patiently waited for Garcia, listening to her tap away at the keyboard to find the information that you wanted. As normal, it didn't take her long before she told you that she had sent everything to you and the rest of the team, saving you all a lot of time and effort in having to find the information elsewhere. Even if she didn't travel with the team, she was a vital part of the team, not only with the work she did but her optimistic and fun outlook on life, always bringing smiles to your faces.

"Garcia, I love you," you smiled.

"Well, all I need is a kitten and a big glass of lemon iced tea and I am yours," she laughed.

It was a normal part of any phone call with her, shameless flirting. No one took it seriously and it just made it a little easier to cope with the dark and horrible things that you had to face every single day. She was your best friend in and out of work, so being able to joke and be relaxed with her when you had to work on solving some of the worst and most deranged crimes, it helped stop you from losing your mind.

"Should I tell Derek how easily sold you are?" You commented.

She let out a fake gasp. "You wouldn't dare."

You rolled your eyes. Even if the two of you flirted a lot, she flirted with Derek far more than she did with anyone else.

"You're going to break my heart, Pen," you said trying to stifle a laugh. "I thought you only loved me."

"I have enough love to go around for the whole team."

Somehow any phone call, no matter how short with Garcia ended up with flirting and laughter, this one leaving you with your boss frowning at you, wanting you to get back to work, having already looked over the information that she had sent to you all.

"I've got to go before Hotch shouts at me," you frowned.

"I'll speak to you soon, my love."

"Thank you, Penelope, you're the best."

"I know."

You let out a short laugh before hanging up the phone knowing that you needed to get back to work. Inevitably you would need to phone her back soon and the flirting would just continue as it did every time anyone phoned her.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.