Emily Prentiss- Godmother (c)

Y/H/N- Your Husband's Name

You rested a hand softly against your slightly swollen stomach. You were sat on the jet waiting for Emily to get on. When she walked on you smiled to her, gesturing for her to come a sit with you. She did as you told her, and came a sat opposite you.

"Hello Y/N, how are you and baby?" she smiled.

"Hey Em, we're both good, but I wanted to talk to you about something," you smiled in return.

"Sounds serious, what did I do?" she questioned.

"Nothing, nothing at all, I wanted to ask you something."

"Okay, shoot."

You took a deep breath. You didn't know why you were so nervous. You were almost certain that she'd say yes, but it still felt like a big deal for you.

Even though you weren't religious, your husband was, and this was a big deal for him. He also agreed that Emily was perfect for the job, since you and her had been working together you had been the best of friends and you had always been there for one another if you ever needed each other, and you knew that she would be equally as supportive and caring for your child.

"Y/H/N and I have been discussing who we would want to raise our child if anything happens to us. We didn't want to have such morbid thoughts, but we don't want our child ever to be left without a guardian. So together we thought you were perfect for the job," you explained, "what I'm trying to say is would you like to be our child's Godmother?"

She looked shocked.

"Really?" she questioned.

"Yeah."

She smiled leaning forward pulling you into a tight hug.

"Of course Y/N, I'd be honoured to be your child's Godmother," she smiled.

"Thank you Emily."

She sat back down opposite you, looking extremely content.

"You shouldn't thank me Y/N. Thank you for considering me to be suitable enough to take care of your child. I am slightly confused as to how you could think I will be a good guardian figure, but I am honoured," she shrugged with a smile.

"I honestly I'm still terrified that I am going to be a bad Mum, I'm sure that you will be amazing at taking care of this child, if anything was to happen to Y/H/N and I," you smiled softly lying a hand lightly against your stomach.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope that you like the imagine. If you would like to request your own imagine then PM me or comment your request below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.