Spencer Reid- Argument: Part 2 (c)

Even after the man had forced you to drive to the middle of nowhere and dragged you into his house, you had no idea who he was or what he wanted. The only thing you could assume was that it was either terrible luck that you were targeted, and they didn't know you lived with an FBI agent, or he was directly trying to get to Spencer or the bureau in general.

Before you had even been allowed out of your car, your hands had been taped behind your back whilst the same silver duct tape was wrapped around your head several times to cover your mouth and cling in your hair. Over the three days since it was initially attached, you had had it ripped off from your head a handful of times to give you minimal food and drink and for him to listen to you plead. Other than that, the only thing that loosened the tape was your tears which had started to seize due to the lack of water intake. The majority of your time had been left on the floor with your feet tied with rope to a bedframe, not even having them removed when he decided to take his anger out on you.

You didn't know what injuries you had, but you had gotten used to the taste of blood and with the amount of pain you were in, you were sure there was at least a handful of broken bones at least. You didn't know how long your torture would last, but you could only hope that your genius boyfriend knew you would have contacted him by now and was on the case.

Your hopes were soon proven when you heard gunshots outside of the room you had been held in, the door flinging open to reveal Spencer and his team.

It didn't take his genius to see that he had been crying and had been awake since he had last seen you. He rushed to your side, pulling at the tape, unravelling it from you. You let out a cry of pain from its removal, but you were just relieved to be able to breath freely.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, cupping your cheeks in his hands. "I'm so sorry."

You shook your head. "I'm sorry too. I love you so much."

Spencer returned the words of love, pressing his lips to yours, not caring that his team were watching on.

"I just want to go home," you whispered as he continued to remove your restraints.

"I know," he said softly. "But we need to get you to the hospital. You're safe now."

As soon as your hands were free, you feebly grabbed hold of him. "Please don't leave me."

"I'm never leaving you alone again."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.