Jennifer Jareau- Food (h)

You worked from home, so it meant that you were always there when your girlfriend eventually returned home and you were the person that was there for deliveries to arrive.

Sometimes it was annoying to work from home because it meant that you couldn't get away from your work, which meant it was hard to relax properly whilst at home.

You knew that Jennifer had been at work since early in the morning, and unlike you, she wouldn't eat at work as she would constantly be doing different things so she just didn't find that spare moment to sit down and have something substantial.

Because of that, you had made the decision to go and visit her at work and take her something from the coffee shop.

You had just gotten out of the lift, so you made your way through the big glass doors and saw that none of your girlfriend's colleagues were sat at their desks which caused you to assume that they were in the conference room.

You made your way to the conference room, and walked straight in as the door was open.

Jennifer noticed you and smiled "What are you doing here?" she quizzed in confusion.

You held up the takeaway bag of food and a cup of coffee "I knew you wouldn't eat so I brought you something" you told her with a smile.

Her smile grew and she came over to peck your lips "You're awesome, you know that?" she asked in a whisper.

You nodded and giggled "I'm well aware" you stated which caused her to laugh.

Soon the rest of the team arrived and you started to back away, but Jennifer's hand shot out to grab your wrist "Can you stay?" she asked with a pout on her face "Hotch is only doing the debrief" she explained.

You looked to Hotch, who nodded, so you sat down next to Jennifer and she held your hand.

It was interesting to sit in and listen to what Hotch was saying, you had only ever heard Jennifer's side of things and as lovely as that was, it was nice to hear a more in-depth explanation of what had gone on.

Hotch finished talking and everyone turned to you and Jennifer "What?" you asked in confusion.

"Why didn't we get coffee?" David aske with a smirk on his face, letting you know that he was only joking.

You laughed and shrugged "Sorry, next time I will think of all of you" you reassured them.

Jennifer shook her head stubbornly "No. She brings food to me and just me" she said as if she was a little child.

You leant over and kissed her cheek "Of course Love"

~*~

Written by Hannah.