Jennifer Jareau- Wardrobe (c)

Moving house didn't seem too hard to do. It was only a town over from where you used to live, and all of your belongings had gotten to the new house in one piece. The only issue was it was just you and your girlfriend Jennifer moving everything and for some reason she thought it was smart for you to be constructing the flat pack furniture on your own for the bedroom.

The main project was constructing the wardrobe for the two of you, whilst JJ was busy unpacking everything downstairs.

You weren't the worst at DIY but by no means were you exactly trustworthy to be doing it on your own. You were frankly surprised that you even had all of your fingers still after your terrible attempt at building furniture. Most of the job was nearly done but you just needed to attach the rail into the top of the large wooden box so it could functionally work as a wardrobe rather than what was pretty much just a coffin stood up vertically.

It soon became clear that it was a thought made too quickly as when you went to screw in the rail, you accidentally pulled the whole box on top of you, stumbling backwards so that it lay on top of you pretty much acting as an above ground coffin. It took you a moment to get your head around what had just happened, but once you had known what had happened you attempted to push the heavy piece of wood off of you, but it was to no avail.

Although there was minimal room for you to shift around, you couldn't sit up and you couldn't properly push at the wardrobe to actually move it.

Truthfully it surprised you that JJ hadn't heard it fall but over the sound of the music the two of you had playing, an elephant could come through the house and no one would know.

You attempted to shout for her but it was futile. Quickly you pulled your phone out of your pocket knowing that was the only way you could get her attention. The phone rang.

"Hello," she shouted over the music.

"JJ, I need your help," you stated.

The music quickly switched off on her end but the music you were playing was still heard.

"What? You're just upstairs. Do you need a drink and can't be bothered to come downstairs?" She asked.

"Not quite. Just come upstairs."

You turned off the phone and waited for her to come and save you. Within a few moments your radio was switched off and you heard her voice.

"Y/N? Are you in the wardrobe?" She called.

"Yeah, can you help me move it?" You shouted through the heavy wood.

You could hear her laughing slightly but she told you to push at the wood whilst she helped lift it off of you. Soon enough you got the wardrobe off of you between you and JJ helped you stand up.

One of your arms hung loosely over her shoulder so that you could kiss her gratefully.

"Thank you for saving me."

"You're welcome. You are a complete disaster, but I love you."

"I love you too," you smiled.

~*~

Written by Charlotte. 

Tumblr Request.