When I wake up I feel better than I did earlier. Maybe it was because I was sleep deprived? My blue eyes open and I see Oliver's sleeping face facing me. The room is darker and but I'm not going to worry about going home.

Fuck home, I'm going to get beat no matter what time I get home. I watch Oli sleep, that sounds creepy but I don't care.. He's to hot not to enjoy looking at.

Everything about him is attractive. His face is so sharp and smooth. His eyes are round but sharp too. His body.. his body is so fucking hot. Even clothed I can tell.

What would I have to do to get him out of his clothes?

I blush at my thoughts. After a little while of admiring him he ends up waking up and catching me staring at his lips. I blush and he smiles. I'm so glad he's smiling more.

"Pizza, I'm ordering it," are his first words. I cringe but he gets up and starts ordering it. I haven't ate since yesterday morning.. Maybe I should eat one slice..

I get out of his bed and watch him. When he's done ordering the pizza he comes over to me and grabs my face while smiling. I love these cute cheek kisses.

Oli leans in about to kiss my cheek and then..

Oh?

Kiss lips on my own makes my eyes go wide and my hands grab his. Wait! Oh my god!? I need to kiss back! How?? I close my eyes and move my lips against his.

My heart is fluttering and skipping beats. Fire, its feels something like fire. This is my first kiss and it's like the movies. After a moment he pulls away and my cheeks get hotter as I see how he looks at me.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," he says and I almost want to cry. Some of actually likes me? Someone as nice, caring, smart, and hot as him?

I bite my bottom lip, "t-that was my first kiss," I confess and he smirks.

"Was it a good kiss or do you regret," he asks now seeming a little worried.

"I-it was.. surprising but yeah, I liked your mouth on mine- I, I mean kissing-?" I start stumbling over my words. He chuckles and ruffles my hair.

"Cute," he says and I smile.

-

We sit on his bed with a large cheese pizza next to us. He gets a slice and starts eating it. I take a smaller piece and take a bite. I hate that I like it so much. I'm so hungry and..

As I eat slowly tears start trying to expose me. Oliver watches and when I'm about to give up and put it down he shakes his head no.

I pout and give him a pleading look. "Eat, one full slice and I wont say anything about it," he says and I look at the slice.. He's making me eat. I eat the rest of the slice slowly and hate the feeling in my stomach.

I want to throw up..

He closes the pizza box and puts it on the floor and pulls me into his lap. "I lied, I have a few things to say," he says and I lean against his chest.

"What kind of eating problem do you have?" He asks.. I told you he was smart..

"Im.. um.. Ano- it- it doesn't matter.. if fat, I need to lose weight," I mumble not being able to say anorexic.

"Baby, you are underweight. Please eat more? It will make me happy," he says grabbing my face.  He.. he'll be happy? I want him happy...

I nod slowly and then he's leaning it. Oh my god is he going to kiss me again!? Ah! He kisses my cheek and I giggle. He pulls away smiling and I touch my cheek.

"I thought you were about to kiss me again and I freaked out," I say explaining why I started giggling. He hugs me and I hug back happily.

After the hug I look at the time.. its almost night. We've been sleeping and cuddling for so long.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I have to get home," I say and he's about to grab his shoes.

"I'm going to walk home alone," I add.

"Nope, if you get kidnapped I'd kill myself- that's a joke well- not really- shit, sorry," he says and I know he's nervous because I cut and he doesn't want to make me think about that..

"Okay.. you can come," I say and put on my shoes..

Would he really kill himself if I got kidnapped? I look at his sleeved arms.. He's always wearing long sleeves.... Does he really cut? I look into his eyes and search for an answer. I almost forgot he can see me and he reads. My mind.

He the holds out his arm for me. I grab his sleeve and bite my lip as I look. Do I really want to see? Carefully I push it up and I feel my heart sink. Fresh cuts litter his forearm.

"If-if I try to stop will you try too?" I ask and look into his sad eyes.

"Y-yea.. we could try that," he says sliding his sleeve down.

We leave the shed and start walking to my house hand in hand.

What did you think about the kissssss?

What do you think about Oli showing him his arm?

Is it okay Oli is freely talking to kellin?

Jsjjwiwjwj

Have I fucked up the story yet??