Chapter 25

Jade's POV

"Oh God, Leigh-Anne, Jade's limping again!" Jesy yells as Perrie and I walk into the meeting room. We've got another meeting with our management today to go over the schedule of the new album. The first teasers came out already and our fans are loving them. They are just as excited about LM5 as we are.

"You don't need to have sex every day, you know." Leigh-Anne says.

"We know, but I'm starting my period tomorrow, so we have to enjoy it while we still can. By the way, it's partly Jesy's fault." I respond.

"What do I have to do with this?"

"You convinced Perrie to buy that thing."

"And it's already my biggest regret." Perrie laughs at Jesy's answer, before our management walks into the room. We greet each of them before sitting down.

The meeting is way too long and boring, as they always are, and I'm happy when Harrison starts summarizing everything that has just been said.

"So, the first snippets have been shared, and we'll continue sharing them. We filmed the music video of Joan Of Arc, and the one for More Than Words with Kamille. Also, most photoshoots are done, but we're still doing the one for Strip today, before recording the music video later on. Is that clear for everyone?" Everyone nods at his question, while some are already standing up to leave.

"We'd like to discuss something else, if that's possible." I say, grabbing their attention and making them sit down again to listen to us.

"We didn't really got to an agreement about me and Perrie. We would still love to go public, and we know you're not in favour of that, but we would like to go over all the arguments once again."

"There's not really that much to say, Jade. We don't want you to go public, because we have no idea how your relationship will evolve. There's always a chance of breaking up and that could possibly be bad for your career. We don't like taking risks." Simon answers. He couldn't be here in person, but he's Facetiming with us.

"And we understand your point of view, but we hope you understand ours as well. It's not nice to have to hide for everyone. We can barely go on dates together, because you think we shouldn't be seen together in public. It's just really hard." Perrie says, while she entwines our fingers underneath the table.

"We never said you couldn't be seen together, but we don't want you two to be displayed as a couple."

"But they are a couple, so that's what they should be displayed as." Leigh defends us.

"Girls, we're not going over this again. As long as we have a say over your career, you're not going public."

"So you're saying that when we choose a management that isn't sexist, we can go public?" Perrie asks.

"Anyway, thanks for your time. Good luck with the photoshoot and music video this afternoon. We'll see you later." Will interrupts us before this discussion can escalate. All of them stand up, take their jacket with them and leave the room.

"Well, that went pretty shitty again." Jesy says as soon as they're all gone.

When I turn to look at Perrie, silent tears are running over her cheeks before falling onto her lap. I reach out to her and pull her into me to give her a tight hug and a kiss on her head. She gives me a small smile when we pull away from each other, not forgetting to give each other one last kiss.

"Come on, it's time for lunch." Perrie says while standing up, making us do the same.

We go to a salad bar nearby. There's, of course, a lot of different kinds of salad, but also pasta, roast diners, and other stuff. Perrie and Jesy both take a Caesar salad, Leigh ordered pasta, and I went for a roast dinner.