Chapter 3

Perrie's POV

After Jade ran upstairs and shut her door, I broke down. I couldn't handle this. Not talking to her, to anyone, in two days is too much for me. This and that Jade gives me the feeling that whatever got her locked up in her room is about me. She told me it wasn't about Jed, who else than me would it be about?

I fell on my knees and started crying. I began thinking about everything that had happened lately: Jed and Jade broke up, we all watched films together, she locked herself in her room, she ignores me and she yelled at me. She never yells at me, well she did once and that was when she was mad. But why is she mad at me?

I knew she wouldn't tell me, so I decided to call Leigh-Anne and Jesy. They came over immediately and I told them everything that had just happened. Jesy said she'd try to talk to Jade, so Leigh took me out.

Leigh-Anne and I went to the nearest park. There was a playground where a few kids were playing, a couple of teenagers were playing football and the ducks were floating on the water of the lake. We sat down on a bench.

"Oh Leigh, I've never seen her this upset. The only time she ever yelled at me was when she was on her period and needed tampons urgently, so I went to buy them and came back with everything you could possibly need, except tampons."

"I don't think that's what's wrong right now..."

"No, I don't think so either. But then what is? I would understand if all this is about Jed, but she told me it isn't about him. I'm sure I did something to her, and I want to fix it, whatever it is, but she won't tell me."

"Pez, don't blame yourself. She just broke up with him. Jade's probably still hurt, but you know how she is, she won't admit that."

"I know, but something is just not right. I can feel there's something seriously wrong."

"Let's just wait till Jesy talked to her."

I nod at her. We start talking about our boyfriends, our exes and other stuff. After a while, Leighs phone starts ringing. When she's done talking, she turns to me.

"Jesy and Jade are done talking, we can go home now."

I have to admit that I'm kind of scared. What if Jesy now knows about Jade's problem, and it really has something to do with me. What if I did something really bad and now Jesy will be mad at me as well? I shrug it off and continue walking home.

-

"Where is she?" I ask as soon Leigh and I walked inside.

"She's taking a shower. She should be ready in a few minutes."

I nod and look at Jesy, expecting her to tell us everything, but she doesn't.

"So, what did she say?" Leigh asks impatiently.

"Well, she told me everything. And while we're riding back home, I'll tell you."

"And what about me? I want to know as well. Or are y'all gonna keep it from me?"

"No, Pez, we won't keep it from you. I told you Jade will be ready in a few minutes, so Leigh and I will just leave now. Jade will tell you everything."

"Oh, okay." I'm getting really nervous for what she will tell me, but I want to know. I walk to the door to let Leigh and Jes out. Leigh is already at the car when Jesy turns around to face me.

"Perrie, you have to promise me that you'll hear her out, before you take your conclusions. And please, don't get mad at her, stay be her side. Okay?"

"Yeah, of course, I'll never leave her."

She smiles at me and walks away.

I close the door and walk back into my flat, only to find Jade sitting on the couch. I walk over to her and sit down next to her. She looks at me with eyes full of worry. It feels good to be so close to her again, but I feel worried at the same time.